Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: So... Hello World!  (Read 920 times)

Offline theklonoafan

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Hiya! I'm Aries. (I'm not usually active here)
    • My Stuff!
So... Hello World!
« on: July 08, 2023, 02:18:37 pm »
Hi, I'm Aries!

I don't usually be on forums and since it's my first time being in a forum, I'm a bit nervous but hopefully I'll get the hold of this soon! ;D

I make artwork of Klonoa (most of the time) and I've still been working on improving it. I've also dabbled in other things including (simple) website making and videos.

I'll not be able to look into the forums all the time but I'll try :smile2:

And if anyone is active here and sees this, Hello!
- Aries The Cabbit -

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: So... Hello World!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 02:38:42 pm »
That looks cute, usually i'm not fond of non-official resembling styles but, i like this one.  :big_smile:

I'm always happy to see new members in this forum that actually do something, since, most just register to see spoilers and never come again  :sleeping:, well this in some ways is the first forum i've probably used, i was nervous at first as well but, you'll get the hang of it.

I'm usually active here, every day, almost all the time, i mean, sure, i'd be offline some times as well, i have a life too.  :embarassed: But i try to keep a hold of this place, i'm determined for, well, more life in this site, since it no longer is popular, but i still think this is the best Klonoa social site.  :unsure: And so far, i guess i got somewhere, there definely are more people coming over here, mostly re-occuring older members tho, while before, there would be no one at all here.  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline theklonoafan

• Wind
    • My Stuff!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2023, 04:00:06 pm »
Honestly, I feel like most forums even old ones nowadays are like 90-95% of the accounts dormant because a person wants to see a spoiler to access something that fixes a problem for them.  x_x

Having an account on a mostly dormant forum, especially one that is my interest was something that made me go here in the first place, it's like opening an archive whilst adding new ones to it. It's like a cool gimmick to me for some reason.

It's also surprising that a person, even a few is still going here, daily even! ;)

(Thanks! It was something I've drawn based on one of my sketches and I'm glad you liked it!)
- Aries The Cabbit -

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2023, 04:20:58 pm »
Forgot to say welcome, but, i guess i like that about here as well, but, i dunno, Discord is overwhelming for me and, it just, doesn't really invoke a "Klonoa" spirit, something that i don't really know how to describe and probably just makes me look crazy  :embarassed:, it's just, there, besides, can't usually relate to that kind of people so, here, it is definely my thing, i prefer forum formats either way, but there is the shoutbox for shorter quick talks, while posting topics is, well, for posting topics, i wanted to post more, but, i'm rather busy usually, there are 2 large posts i'm planning, but, i can't yet get into really, due to, the amount of things i'm already doing.
One is for me to show work on an original comic i'm planning, and the other is, how PRS is a remaster that butchers both games and their complete miss-potential.

So, even tho i'm always here, mostly here to reply on things, and, maybe just, say some thoughts at the shoutbox.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2023, 05:53:40 pm »
Hello and welcome! Glad to see someone new, it’s been quite awhile since someone joined and has actually done anything. Also nice art, you’re style is great!  ;D
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2023, 06:43:36 pm »
Hi there! :D

Nice to see a new user, I hope to see some cool stuff from you! :big_smile:

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2023, 09:34:18 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

Love your art style! :D

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2023, 08:06:12 am »
Hi, I'm Aries!

I don't usually be on forums and since it's my first time being in a forum, I'm a bit nervous but hopefully I'll get the hold of this soon! ;D

I make artwork of Klonoa (most of the time) and I've still been working on improving it. I've also dabbled in other things including (simple) website making and videos.

I'll not be able to look into the forums all the time but I'll try :smile2:

And if anyone is active here and sees this, Hello!

welcome to the forums! i love your doodle so much, the sckrunkly.....

Offline theklonoafan

• Wind
    • My Stuff!
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2023, 09:35:33 pm »
(To anyone that saw the artwork)
Thanks!! I might post more of them in this forum sometime in the near future. Looking forward to see many of the others here!
  :smile2:

I've been looking at this post stuff that I see on the options and they look fun ngl!
- Aries The Cabbit -