No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Tabe-O-Ja - Nintendo Switch/Bandai Toys  (Read 6273 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: Tabe-O-Ja - Nintendo Switch/Bandai Toys
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2020, 09:56:06 am »
Some new videos that show more gameplay if you're curious about how it looks/plays.

TV commercial

Voice actors play Tabe-o-ja (Starts at 6:52)

Gameplay from CoroCoro Channel NEXT

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 01:44:43 pm »
The game launches today in Japan. I have mine ordered on amazon.jp but I don't know when it'll get over here, I hope soon.  :bad_straight_face:
Have some videos where Carine shows you how to use the game's accessories.

Also, I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew here, but I've been doing some translating to enjoy the game better.

An idea I had was to stream me playing bumbling through the game, then go back and add in some English subtitles. I'll have to see.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2020, 11:19:02 pm »
My game arrived pretty fast which was a pleasant surprise. Everything is so neat and colorful, I love everything about it.

I've already streamed about 2 hours of the game but I'll be doing more over on my Youtube channel so I can sometime go back and get a better idea of what the characters are saying. At least I seem to grasp the gameplay.