There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Would Anyone Be Interested in a Secret Santa?  (Read 9278 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: Would Anyone Be Interested in a Secret Santa?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 09:24:22 pm »
I have one more question. How will we send the gift once it's done? Is there a way to pm it anomalously? Or is there another way? Sorry, I'm new here and I'm still not quite familiar with everything  :embarassed:

I'm not sure yet, we could PM it or set up a separate thread for revealing the gifts... Normally, online secret santas have "public" gift givings, so I'm kind of leaning towards the thread version.

EDIT: if you're asking about remaining anonymous, the point of a secret Santa is to reveal yourself when you give the gift...!

Ok. I was just a bit confused, cause at my school for secret Santa we buy someone a candy cane, and when they get it they have to guess who got it for them. But this makes more sense.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 01:40:45 pm »
Just a reminder, tomorrow is the last day to sign up!

on Friday buddies will be assigned!!  :D

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 09:58:45 am »
Just a reminder, tomorrow is the last day to sign up!

on Friday buddies will be assigned!!  :D

(Final Bump) last day to sign up!!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 12:37:21 am »
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

I guess it's not QUITE Christmas for a few others here, but I thought now would be the best time to show off my gift...but first, here's something Binary made for me! He was my Secret Santa, and he said it was okay for me to post it here on Christmas, since he'd be away for a while.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I gotta say, I absolutely love this, @BinaryPulsar ! Thanks!

And now, here's my gift to @Artsy ! I had to think a bit on this one, since she signed up a bit late, and I had no ref sheet to work with...but I looked through a couple of previous posts, and figured out something she might like, and decided to work on it over the course of last week. It could've turned out better, perhaps, but I do think it came out pretty well.

Again, Merry Christmas, everyone, and Happy Holidays!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2014, 12:46:33 am »

I guess it's not QUITE Christmas for a few others here, but I thought now would be the best time to show off my gift...but first, here's something Binary made for me! He was my Secret Santa, and he said it was okay for me to post it here on Christmas, since he'd be away for a while.

And now, here's my gift to @Artsy ! I had to think a bit on this one, since she signed up a bit late, and I had no ref sheet to work with...but I looked through a couple of previous posts, and figured out something she might like, and decided to work on it over the course of last week. It could've turned out better, perhaps, but I do think it came out pretty well.

Well, it turns out I'm actually staying for another day, so just pretend I sent it now XD And you're welcome, I'm glad you like it. Oh and btw, I'm a girl, not a guy XD

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2014, 12:48:39 am »

Well, it turns out I'm actually staying for another day, so just pretend I sent it now XD And you're welcome, I'm glad you like it. Oh and btw, I'm a girl, not a guy XD

Oh, Sorry. I...get genders wrong every now and then. it happens.  x_x

...Oh, wait, today's Christmas EVE. x_x x_x x_x Don't I feel like a dunce. Oh, whatever, just consider this an early gift, I suppose.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:51:51 am by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2014, 10:54:27 pm »
I'm so sorry!! I wanted to submit this during Christmas but my wifi was spotty... (I live in the hills where wifi isn't stable) and had to wait to upload the picture (so I could get it into the IMG format)

Here is my gift to ThatGuy70! I have to admit, it was hard to not doing something in an American-style  :embarassed: so I tried my best to mimic the Klonoa style...!