No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Two New "Klonoa Encore"-related Trademarks Registered  (Read 1355 times)

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Two New "Klonoa Encore"-related Trademarks Registered
« on: September 23, 2021, 11:58:06 pm »
A couple days back, Bandai Namco registered two trademarks for "1 & 2 Encore" and "Wahoo Encore," which are almost certainly related to "Kaze no Klonoa Encore" trademark. The "1 & 2 Encore" trademark, which hints towards a compilation of Klonoa: Door to Phantomile and Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil. The (inferior) Wii remake of Door to Phantomile is likely going to be the version featured in the compilation (as opposed to the PlayStation version), but I think it is worth noting that Namco remastered the game on PlayStation 2 as part of the Japanese-exclusive Namcollection. This version features better load times, a higher resolution, and no texture warping. I bring it up because they likely still own the source code utlized for the original and Namcollection version.

Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Re: Two New "Klonoa Encore"-related Trademarks Registered
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 12:01:05 am »
The screenshots are from the Klonoa Blog. Thanks to mushroom32x (I think?) for posting about it.
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.