We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Marvelous Spider-Man  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
Marvelous Spider-Man
« on: January 22, 2015, 07:15:02 am »
At first I was thinking of making a general Marvel thread, but I decided to make it a bit more specific. I've been a fan of Spider-Man comics for a long time.

Everything Spider-Man goes. Comics, games, movies, etc. That includes all his incarnations, of course. And even things that are only related, like, say, the Venom comics. You can bring up other Marvel heroes too, since Marvel heroes all exist in the same universe, but keep in mind that this thread is focused on the Wall-Crawler.

That said, anyone else here reads Spidey comics?
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Re: Marvelous Spider-Man
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:30:57 pm »
I've been on the fence, especially given that One More Day happened. I know that was years ago, but I still hate the idea enough that I'm waiting for it to be undone before I can be less hesitant.

Been reading Guardians of the Galaxy, though, and I like that one so far.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
Re: Marvelous Spider-Man
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 11:15:11 pm »
One More Day still lingers in the hearts of many, but most of the damage done by it was repaired. But then Superior Spider-Man happened, I guess, which was arguably worse.... But thankfully that ended as well.
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!