Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [Forum Game] Post a Situation, get an over-compilcated, over-the-top Solution!  (Read 14539 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Well, then...

NP: I want to give Rise of the Robots for all the children who were little brats for the whole year at Christmas as a punishment, again, coal isn't that bad, you can do alot with coal! Rise of the Robots is however, nothing to achieve with, or give. (except for, well, running smooth FMVs in every single version of that crappy game)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
 :sleeping: Nobody answered...

So...

What do i do to prevent nightmares while i'm sleeping?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Get loads of money through decades of hard labour, or get lucky with investment or winning the lottery, and found a research institute company dedicated to developing a device that detects how you feel while you sleep, and wakes you up if you’re having a nightmare.

NP: I want to be able to fly.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
Watch the entirety of Dragon Ball Z but only whenever there is somebody flying on screen! Once you're done, take a blanket and dry it up so hard that it becomes stiff, then unmount a desk and use its parts to form a hand glider with the blanket! But use duct tape all over the place, once that is out of the way, collect all the garbage from dumpsters or your house, pile it up until a big mountil is shaped, but you have to do the big pile already on top of a mountain, and then, you can jump with your glider!

NP: I want a girlfriend, but i don't find any one cool of my age and such, that is just like me... How can i ever find one?

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Keep talking to people in real life. Don't go in expecting to find "the one", as a matter of fact you probably shouldn't straight up look for a girl at first. Boundaries and all that. You should start by making some friends, even if they're not exactly like you. I know it can be hard, I was never able to make any friends at school, especially because I'm autistic. But I basically guaranteed myself to never make any friends because I never bothered to make an effort to be a good friend to others. I know for a fact that your best bet is to at least try. And if that doesn't work at first, you try again. Just remember good boundaries.

It's fine to have online friends too of course, and they can be vital, but society today is much too disconnected in real life and it actually destroys people. If you have the means (and you're still in school, so you do), try to make some friends in real life. I've been alone in real life and it's the worst feeling in the world. I have family of course but I basically don't have anyone in my vicinity I can call a friend.

So just, please don't make the same mistakes I did.

I don't really have a prompt, I just wanted to get that out there. If I have to say something then... What animal (real or mythical) would Klonoa be in real life and would you keep one as a pet?

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
I posted that not because i feel bad for being lonely once again, it is for you to exagerate the problem with a solution! But, well since i brought that up before, i get why you'd continue, but, let's emphasize the title.

You didn't create the next problem to get the complicated solution!  :hey: So if you're gonna reply, you'll play the game this time.

The sheep, i always, ever since i first saw Klonoa, thought he was based on a real animal that, felt very familiar, i always thought it was a variation of a sheep surprisingly, even tho most people say "cat + rabbit", and the developers say "cat + dog"! Perhaps it'd be a little sheep, i already have a dog tho...

Since you really don't want to make a solution to that, so...

NP: I have a day to deliver a very ambitious mod, how can i ever finish it in a day?!

• Hero in Training
Depends on the mod. The more complicated, the more potato batteries you're going to need to power the solar calculator you're using, cause lord knows that tiny solar panel will NOT be enough to even run Doom on. At least you'll be supporting your local farmers and alkaline battery factories!

I need lots of money, but I don't want to get up. How do I get rich quick and legally? ;D

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
You form a company with 10 billion shares, get someone to buy a share for $50, and then cash out all the other shares. Congrats, you now have $500 billion! The legality won't last for long though...

NP: I wanna see invisible stuff. How do I do it?

• Hero in Training
You'd have to hallucinate seeing the invisible thing. But then, if you hallucinate the object accurately, are you just straight up looking at the object?

If that's the case, are we all always hallucinating everything we see?

(yes I'm counting that as my question lol)

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
*blind men and the elephant intensifies*

Speaking of blind men, why do blind men not see anything?