The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The Last Poster - 2600+ posts and still going!  (Read 557752 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: The Last Poster - 2600+ posts and still going!
« Reply #2680 on: January 22, 2023, 07:23:51 pm »
...Is me...  :bad_straight_face:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #2681 on: January 23, 2023, 12:15:54 pm »
Nope. It’s me.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #2682 on: January 23, 2023, 01:00:14 pm »
Wrong.  :bad_straight_face:
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #2683 on: March 25, 2023, 11:54:24 am »
Hey there! I just had a new groundbreaking idea that will surely result in Namco making Klonoa 3.

It's very simple, but it requires cooperation. Here is what I'm asking everyone to do.

Whatever you do, do not post a reply to this topic. When this game ends, Klonoa 3 releases.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #2684 on: April 11, 2023, 04:56:40 pm »
I don't want Klonoa 3.  :angry: Now screw PRS, don't listen to any one who tells you to buy PRS, a new Klonoa game isn't needed, specially because the franchise already reached its potential twice with DtP and L'sV, and if that isn't enough to hold you, how about remembering the other games like Moonlight Museum, Empire of Dreams, Dream Champ Tournament, Heroes, and Beach Volleyball? You already have enough okay, and besides, 3 wouldn't ever be as good as L'sV or DtP, because if it has been perfected already, can you really...

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #2685 on: April 11, 2023, 05:30:32 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOO YOU FOOL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!! KLONOA 3 WILL NEVER COME OUT NOW

I hope you're happy my friend. :angry:
mumble mumble mumble Klonoa 3 isn't needed mumble mumble peaked at LV mumble mumble reached its full potential mumble mumble...

Okay but in all seriousness the series in my opinion has absolutely NOT reached its full potential yet. The series definitely dipped after LV, but there's so much more that they could do with what they have, and stuff they were already planning to do but haven't been able to yet. Scrapped concept art painted an immaculate picture of high fantasy on the same level as the likes of Studio Ghibli. Cyberconnect2's Little Tail Bronx series already took inspiration from the works of Hayao Miyazaki, but judging from the beautiful pieces made for both DTP and LV, the series could have taken a much grander path than the kinda generic shonen aesthetic the later games decided on. I feel like in a perfect world, they could take parts of both and combine them to make something feel unabashedly "Klonoa".

I just hope that's the path they'll take. Maybe not so drastically different from what's already familiar with the series, as there's always been a cartoony edge to the series I wouldn't wanna give up, but I also wish they'll bring back the more ethereal elements of DTP at least.

Well now that Klonoa 3 is never coming out, I'll settle for a Klonoa movie in 2028 <:3

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #2686 on: April 11, 2023, 09:33:54 pm »
If I ever become filthy rich from my game dev career, I’ll buy the rights to Klonoa and get the original design teams together and make a sequel, because goddamn it we need one!

Is it true that PRS sold so well on Steam and it literally broke the platform? Surely to heck that’s a good sign!

• Hero in Training
« Reply #2687 on: April 13, 2023, 02:09:47 am »
At the very least it means enough people bought it at the same time to crash it! It must have been a frickton of folks! ;)

I wish you the best of luck with your game dev career! And by all means, if you get ever even one person on board, you have to get Hideo Yoshizawa  :D

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #2688 on: July 18, 2023, 05:17:13 pm »
hi, y'all's favorite back from the dead :smile2:

today, i decided to pronounce myself... :O as The Last Postertm!! :D none of you morally has the right to reply to this thread anymore. :embarassed:

• Hero in Training
« Reply #2689 on: July 19, 2023, 02:53:30 am »
Luckily for me, I do not have a sense of morality, and feel no shame in committing such an atrocity as becoming the last poster.