Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ask me for a drawing and i'll do it for you! (NOW CLOSED)  (Read 1586 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Ask me for a drawing and i'll do it for you!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2023, 12:33:23 am »
I am sorry, i couldn't deliver in just a day, afterall, i'm not good at deadlines...

This took an entire day to draw, and, yet, i couldn't finish everything, i haven't really done anything other than this today, and, now, i gotta sleep, i'm sorry if this isn't quite right.  :sleeping:

Also, since this is my scanner being my scanner, some of the suddle details and contrast are gone, unfortunately, making some of the shading harder to see.

Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2023, 11:36:34 pm »
Holy cow this looks incredible!!!! Thank you so so much for drawing this! It could pass for official concept art if I didn't know any better. And no worries, it looks amazing as it is  :D

• Hero in Training
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2023, 12:26:12 am »
Here’s an edit I made with Rapappa’s permission.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2023, 10:54:52 pm »
Can you do Klonoa grinding on a rail with Soap shoes, Sonic Adventure 2 style?

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2023, 10:59:52 pm »
HECK YEAH! I actually once wanted to do that!  :embarassed: :big_smile:

I'll deliver it in around 1 - 2 days, stay tuned.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2023, 06:46:53 pm »
 :sick: Oh my god, this was a nightmare, my scanner died right in time, i'm SO sorry for not delivering it in 2 days or so, even tho the drawing was finished around that time, so, yeah, i already got a new scanner, and there i say, it's even better than the old one despite being relatively cheap.  ;D

Any ways, what matters is, it's finally here, i tried to do alot more with this one for you! Most details are not lost with this new scanner, it's, a very accurate scan, so, lucky you!

Download: https://i.imgur.com/X0mnQqw.jpg

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2023, 07:21:40 pm »
Omg, I love it! Thanks! :D

• Hero in Training
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2023, 12:40:08 pm »
Hey Rappapa! This is lovely work once again! If you're still free to do requests, do you think you could draw some of the scrapped characters from Klonoa DTP? They have such banger designs and I love them~ Thank you once again!! :big_smile: https://64.media.tumblr.com/390b0d668d3fc25a35ebd52b6be2ee83/tumblr_nzksdqMABm1tu022ro2_1280.png

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 10:06:37 am »
I'll be sure to make it, deliver time is probably, as usual, 1 - 2 days. This is rather vague, so, i'll just make a "family" photo kind of thing.  :embarassed: