There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ask me for a drawing and i'll do it for you! (NOW CLOSED)  (Read 1774 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Ask me for a drawing and i'll do it for you! (NOW CLOSED)
« on: December 24, 2022, 11:56:31 pm »
I NO LONGER TAKE COMISSIONS!

I simply can't stand working with "check lists" from people anymore, i want to express, that is art, besides, it is kind of against my will at times and, i just don't feel like it.  :confused:

This post was simply made to try to get some attention and bright light when this forum was at its worst, darkest, and most dead times... Things did get better since, but still not enough so...

I MIGHT RE-OPEN FOR CHRISTMAS THO!

It's simple, you ask me to do something, and i'll draw it for you! It has to be Klonoa related, it can't show NSFW, it can be a short comic, or a singular art! However, i'll make it monochromatic but with shading (i don't have the , and it will be traditional art instead of digital.

Well, now this has been updated so that you can ask me about any time, no longer exclusive to XMAS, and i'm always here no matter what! Even if this forum is now dead, i'll forever stay here.  ;)

I already stabilished a few rules, but, well, i'll arrange them a bit better here.
-No showing of NSFW.
-No excessive swearing.
-Either a singular art of a comic it can be.
-Common sense, i decide on what do i accept on doing and what i don't, some things i might not like, so, yes, sorry for that.  :embarassed:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 10:38:28 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Now saying that i\'m closed. »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: (Xmas) Ask me for a drawing and i'll do it for you!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 10:24:40 am »
Yes, i am however, a little late, and won't be able to deliver everything at December 25th. Ironic, right?  :bad_straight_face:
Yeah, it's a little bit too late :X

I hope this doesn't go quiet since Discord Threads already seems to have put the nail on the coffin of this place.  :| :(
I know forums are in general dying and people prefer discord nowadays, but we try to keep this place alive as long as we can.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 08:00:34 pm »
Ooh ooh :O

Can you draw a moo with a santa hat on top of his head then? :smile2:

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 08:06:08 pm »
Yes, gimme a bit of time (a day if possible) and i'll deliver it here!  :big_smile:
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 12:33:06 am »
Here it is, i hope you like it, merry late christmas!  :embarassed:

(actual link if you want to download it: https://i.imgur.com/IG6bJrb.png)

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 08:04:19 pm »
Here it is, i hope you like it, merry late christmas!  :embarassed:

(Image removed from quote.)

(actual link if you want to download it: https://i.imgur.com/IG6bJrb.png)

Like it? :unsure:

I LOVE IT :D

Thanks for the late Christmas gift ;)

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
Re: Ask me for a drawing and i'll do it for you!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 05:11:24 pm »
Quick update, i'll keep this post, for eternity, and won't be exclusive to XMAS anymore.  :bad_straight_face:

I'm always here any ways, and will always be, so, any one wanting some, well, any one can come in and, ask for.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 02:45:43 pm »
Hey, do you think you could draw Klonoa and Huepow smiling at each other while both holding onto the Wind Ring? It's really cool that you're offering to draw for free like that, so thanks!

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2023, 03:02:06 pm »
Absolutely i'll.  :) I'm always hoping for somebody to come here in the forum afterall, so, yes, the deliver time can be in about a day or so.  ;D

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2023, 03:26:59 pm »
Thanks a ton!  :D