Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: When a moo dies, the gate is...?  (Read 633 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
When a moo dies, the gate is...?
« on: December 04, 2022, 10:32:15 am »
So, we all know, that when a moo dies, often a purple gate comes to bring a moo, is it the same moo that just died, or, is it another moo?  :unsure: Just, a random, smaller question. Because, jesus, imagine the body count that Klonoa can have...  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: When a moo dies, the gate is...?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 07:51:47 am »
A purple gate? Is this from a manga or something?
As far as I was aware from the games, they respawn, so never truly die?

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 10:23:01 pm »
Oh yeah, someone on a Klonoa discord server I’m on translates this bio for Moos that was a part of this character popularity ballot. Which described Moos as (paraphrasing from memory) possibly being a natural force of reality made to balance things out. I.E., they solely exist to make it possible for Klonoa to progress in his dream worlds. Even though it doesn’t explain everything, like where exactly they come from or how they’re made, I think it could add some fire to theories.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 10:25:28 pm »
That's an, explanation i'd say, well, i was always wondering, "what are Moos doing in Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil, or, every game?" so now, this, actually makes sense, but, at the same time it's, well a theory i guess. A few holes here however, in DtP Moos appear to be, well, Joka's and Ghadius' minions or something, but in every other game, they kind of are more like how it is in this theory.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero in Training
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2023, 09:35:48 am »
The Moos and other enemies are actually taken control of by Ghadius with Nightmare Crystals put in them, which you can see as triangles under their eyes. The last 4koma comic that's longer than the rest reveals this.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 09:48:39 am »
OH, i didn't knew those triangles meant that, i just thought that was, well a random bit, well, they aren't in PRS and Wii i see...

• Hero in Training
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 01:01:21 pm »
Oh I never noticed that…. Either it’s an oversight or…..?