Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Weird/awesome dreams you had  (Read 12146 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Weird/awesome dreams you had
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2022, 09:00:10 am »
This wasn't very recent, but it is the last dream i still remember...
I think my brother fell off the window by accident out of nowhere, and, ow, that wasn't a nice dreams to see, but that's it.  :sick:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2023, 01:11:31 pm »
Well, yesterday, i've had a dream (or more of a nightmare) where, my older brother still thinking that he is more productive and does more than any one even tho he does not, was demanding me to do something i don't remember because he thinks i'm doing nothing, and then he blew up my PC somehow because i didn't.  x_x

Seeing my PC dying is almost as if it was my girlfriend dying, which sounds silly, but, there is so much here...

And then i've had a dream at the time of this post, where a member from here called "nightopians", which is a member that appeared twice or so in the forums, and we did talk for a while, it was fun and nice, and, but, she never really came back here, but in this dream she did, and, well, that would've been cool if it came true, i do wish to have some one to interact with here...
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2023, 01:37:13 pm »
I have no idea, this was one so embarassing.  :embarassed:

I remember very little about this one, well, i remember it starting off with me and my mother going to some little store, that is about it that i remember, i don't remember what is in between this and what is coming next, but, all of the sudden i remember being in an elevator, with a dang like girl's sailor outfit  x_x, i was sneaking by the store which is now all of the sudden really big? Also, elevators usually have cameras, so, what? Also, i think this is because one of the last things happened last time before i slept was, i was doing music and over-using orchestra hits ('cause 90s!) and then when i wnet to sleep i kept over-thinking of 90s music and Sailor Moon music. Well, back to the dream, leaving the elevator, my cousin was there in the backrooms of the big big store, which, is kind of a mall and a store at the same time i guess.  :unsure: So yeah, my cousin was like, "what the hell are wearing and why are you here?", I don't remember what i said, but we were just willing to get out, and that was about it, i don't remember anything else.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2023, 09:26:18 am »
AAHHHH i just woke up and i thought there was a spider on my hand.  x_x

O-Okay, that's because i had a nightmare, where an unusual spider appeared in the corner of the living room, it even had green dots that glow, ooh, it was quite pretty actually, but yeah, my and my little brother just wanted to kill it.

It hid under some things, i don't remember what they were, but yes, they looked like towels or something...

I tried to slap / squash the spider with my sandal once it came out, but, for some reason, the nightmare-ish part comes here, it wasn't dying! :O So then my little brother tried to squash it, but it just wasn't dying too! And then it bit my little brother.  :sad_face: To then soon enough, when i tried to squash it while wearing the sandals on my foot, it still didn't work, and i was bit too :screaming:, that was the exact point where i woke up, i thought the spider was on me.  :(

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2023, 02:34:58 pm »
Oh that sounds really scary! it feels like such a realistic dream which makes it even scarier. At least it wasn't real.  :sick:

Now, over the course of the years, I've had quite a few dreams about Klonoa. Specifically, about consuming Klonoa media. basically what I would do in real life, especially when I was younger: Scavenge the internet for Klonoa information, Klonoa wiki articles, Klonoa fan fictions, fan art, videos, animations, and especially, NEWS. I think it was the miniscule tidbits of hope that were given to Klonoa fans throughout the 2010s that kept me going all that time.

I've had dreams where I found nonexistent articles of scrapped Klonoa movie news, behind the scenes looks, and speculation on the scarce information out there. I've even had a few dreams about scanning this very collective, reading shoutbox messages and threads about folks discussing the latest Klonoa news and speculating.

It was surreal to no end. It felt like real life and yet it also felt like a dream. I'm feeling nostalgic about this place just talking about it.

And further still, I actually had a dream where I saw Klonoa. I remember vaguely seeing a log cabin in a meadow, and Klonoa was running towards it, with his Grandpa there to greet him. I think he was calling him over for dinner or something, and then as quickly as they came, they were gone, the log cabin all that remained.

Everything felt almost stereotypically hazy and fuzzy for a dream, like I was underwater. I think Klonoa himself even said something to me that was kinda important-sounding, but I don't remember what.

It's very well possible I don't know all the details of this dream, but I know that it was one of the most chilling and peaceful ones I've ever had. Along with ones such as hearing the Song of Rebirth right before I woke up.

I even had a dream where I walked up to a game store display window and behind the glass was a tv monitor with a bunch of yellow cardboard stands surrounding it, and on the tv I thought I saw footage of Klonoa 3 (even though what I saw was a Super Monkey Ball game). Yet lo and behold, at Klonoa Phantasy Reverie's release, there were displays in Japanese game stores with tv monitors playing footage of Phantasy Reverie, surrounded by yellow displays. (And there was even a new Super Monkey Ball release to boot!)

Most recently I dreamt of going through the forums again, as well as having some online friends watching what appeared to be a Klonoa anime episode on a voice call. Either that or a trailer for the Klonoa movie. :embarassed:

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2023, 09:03:33 am »
Another nightmare the day right after a nightmare.  :drowned:

So, we were leaving the beach / beachhouse of my cousin, finally, i just wanted to go home, it was already too late afterall.  :sleeping:
On the highway, in our car, well, i was just procastinating the trees and sky. All of the sudden, my mother wanted to brush her teeth in the car while it's driving, and, oh god, it was scary how the car almost fell off the highway, :O well, she fixed it tho, while i was just complaining "stop brushing your teeth already!", this is, weird, because, she knows how to drive with one hand at these occasions, but, perhaps she was a bit drunk?  :unsure:

Now in, some small town, at day time already, still driving (it just cuts to this all of the sudden), my mother still brushing her teeth somehow?  :confused: But now accurately i think, then she takes a turn and all of the sudden we are out of the car seamlessly and we didn't even realize? So we just kept walking forward, and, then i just looked back and THERE IT WAS OUR CAR CRASHED ON THE LITTLE METAL FENCES AND SOME OTHER CAR MUST'VE HIT IT ALREADY ON ITS SIDE :O,
We went there, some random driver there was like "huh?", and i was pissed, so i said to my mother "Is 5 BRL more worthy than 200k BRL?", then the nightmare ended.

Oh yeah, and i just reminded my self of a dream that happened last year, well, it was a wet dream, which i never ever had one ever again.  :embarassed: :sick:

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2023, 09:43:49 pm »
I’ve recently been having dreams where I’m a child again, sometimes I’m at our old house, where my father is still alive. Sometimes I’m at my grandmothers, meeting with my cousins, like we used to, and other times I’m at school again. Sometimes I dream that I’m in places that don’t actually exist, but I remember having dreams in as a kid.

I’ve been struggling a lot with depression, anxiety and generally having existential crises lately, so the dreams are nice to have.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2023, 08:58:04 am »
Hopefully that drawing makes ya feel better too. :)

I've had a dream this time where, i was ranking Team 17 games...  :unsure:
And then after that i went to try and download Red Dead Redemption 2 (a game i don't think i'd play for how huge it is), but somehow i ended up downloading an early prototype of RDR2...? I don't even know, and when i did try to download the actual Red Dead Redemption 2, i got a virus that was, familiar, in-fact, i've had it before in real life ages ago! So, well, i already knew how to remove it, and then the dream ended, i have, no idea.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2023, 09:57:17 am »
This time...

I went to some barber shop with my non-bio dad to get a real 80s american hair cut, i guess, a mullet, a long one at that, but, the guy who was doing the hair cut on me wasn't really doing, that, well it didn't look bad, but it was completely different, it looked like, Willy Wonka hair from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, well, yeah then i just went out as is, my hair was looking straight instead of curly... I don't remember where i went to, but, half of the top of my hair then just, fell off, i mean, it was still with my hair, but it went to my back, now it looked like a real long hair looking at a mirror, i liked that, at the same time i didn't, i was pissed that now i was stuck with this hair, and my regular hair before this was just fine already, and looked 80s but not having to be a mullet, then my non-bio dad was angry at me for some reason, then went out again, and the dream ended.
If there is something i never really want to do in real life is to get a new hair cut, so this is more of a nightmare i guess.

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2023, 09:46:58 am »
This is so unusual and coincidentally well done this dream...

I was playing Call of Duty - Black Ops Zombies, there was a new map called "115", it was a giant prison and facility of some sorts, so, well, this map is called "115" because of the Element 115 from the Call of Duty Zombies series, but not only that, this map starts at round 115!  :O There are SO many zombies right at the beginning, at least  their health are basicly starting with wave 1's health, the starting room is a big and open jailhouse, not like Mob of the Dead's which is some-what cramped, but this like, very open like i said.
Proceeding to the west, there is like, a place that looks alot like it came from those HL2 canals chapter like, sewers, this room is long, it is tall, and it looks like a sewer (it is not the typical circular sewer tho), and standing there for a while seems to trigger a giant stream of cold water, that freezes you and insta kills you, it is supposted to be an effective trap for zombies, where they also are insta-killed with this giant and strong stream.  x_x
Heading south in that room, then east, you can buy a door for a room that looks like that facility, it is basicly Area 51 from the map "Five" in Black Ops Zombies, but more open and bigger, somewhere in it, i don't remember where, there were more prisons that looked very tall and big and had lots of floors, and also a basketball court somewhere, i do not remember as well, this map was very intense while i was playing due to the large amount of zombies right at the beginning while i just have a wimpy pistol.  :tired: Well, i got a M16 that is already coupled with a grenade launcher through a wall buy somehow, without Pack a Punching :unsure: , and tried to get all those zombies to that last mentioned tall prison, i was also making trains in the facility in the meanwhile, very intense zombies from all sides coming it, nading them all with the M16 proven to be quite helpful, then i went to the tall prison, make a train out of it everywhere, the whole room was almost full and crowded of zombies, so i kept spamming grenades, and also kept using the grenade launcher, it was very satisfying and effective, yet very intense...  :sleeping:

Then that is about it.