Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Moo Society  (Read 717 times)

Offline KomodoCMYK

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Surprise Surprise!
Moo Society
« on: May 05, 2023, 11:58:18 pm »
This has always been on my mind, We've all seen Moos they maybe cute and charming, But this always occurred to me, Do Moos live in packs and look out for each other like animals? or are they more of a every creature for themselves, since Heart Moo is their King I assume they're function like a pack. but it doesn't seem like the case, any thoughts?
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="19620897" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.7351916376306618">Klonoa GIF from Klonoa GIFs</div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Moo Society
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2023, 12:01:15 am »
Hard to say... They come out of portals, i've heard that Moos don't die, they just come back from the portal somehow?  :confused: But... What could that portal be, could it be... Well, for Door to Phantomile's case, the triangle around the eyes already imply it is controlled by the villains, so, what could portals be?  :unsure: Now really thinking about it...
Since Heart Moo is their king, then, yeah i guess there probably is something like that behind those portals, but who sends them here? Do they come in by will?  :unsure:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 08:01:16 pm »
It does seem to be true, Moos cannot be defeated until Klonoa finds the root cause of the nightmares that the people of a given dream world are having. As I read somewhere, Moos are manifested by nightmares.

Moos do kind of work in groups, serving to block Klonoa's path.
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 08:27:16 pm »
It does seem to be true, Moos cannot be defeated until Klonoa finds the root cause of the nightmares that the people of a given dream world are having. As I read somewhere, Moos are manifested by nightmares.

I remember hearing from somewhere that originally the Moos were werewolves or something like that, which is kinda interesting because as stated they do work in groups somewhat which may be a element from that or just- game design... 
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 08:39:18 pm »
I remember hearing from somewhere that originally the Moos were werewolves or something like that, which is kinda interesting because as stated they do work in groups somewhat which may be a element from that or just- game design...

I'd be just in my element if Moos turned out to be werewolves  :D

That alone might have fitted well with Huepow's initial concepts, once being depicted as a strange floating creature that is connected to Klonoa's ring with a chain instead of being powered by magical wind.
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2023, 09:03:52 pm »

That's actually a good theory, it fits the story well. It also kinda explains the day/night cycle where in the night the moos become invulnerable, since that's when we have nightmares.

Offline SummerShores

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2023, 07:04:01 pm »
I always figured that they didn't have much of an organized society, considering most of them just wander around putting little thought into anything. (I like to think Heart Moo got to be their leader purely because he wears a cool bandanna.)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2023, 10:43:17 pm »
That makes sense actually...  :unsure: It's some sort of instinct.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 11:49:24 am »
It was actually said officially that moos are normally just animals that appear throughout dream worlds, but when Ghadius unleashed nightmare crystals to mind control them, they began attacking Klonoa. That’s why they have purple triangles under their eyes in DTP.

However, the reason they appear in every other Klonoa game is because, they’re a sort of natural force of the universe to keep things balanced, according to one of the staff. You could infer it means they literally have to exist in order for Klonoa to continue his journey (aka platforming)