Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What do you think is the DEADLIEST attraction in Joilant?  (Read 667 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
What do you think is the DEADLIEST attraction in Joilant?
« on: May 05, 2023, 04:23:59 pm »
Alot of these attractions seems to be only suitable for Klonoa, for most people, how can they even get there?  :embarassed: I assume there were alot of deaths on this park alone, but, what about a specific attraction? Which one do you think had the most?  :bad_straight_face:

Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Re: What do you think is the DEADLIEST attraction in Joilant?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 05:43:33 pm »
I'd normally say the roller coaster, just because it was the obstacle I always get hit by in Klonoa 2 lol, but I'd like to propose a headcanon: The haunted mansion is actually a prison for denizens of Joilant that have been horribly experimented on for making new forms of entertainment and are put on like a freakshow for guests to enjoy. Alternatively, they could have just been different looking Joilantians who were imprisoned and locked away from the rest of the kingdom in a quarantine-like prison. really dark one, but it weirdly peaks my intrigue as it adds lore to the scary part of the Kingdom of Joy. although now that I say it out loud it actually sounds incredibly messed up...  x_x

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 12:14:18 pm »
All of them.
They're breaking several safety regulations. Where's the seat belts?

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 07:37:09 pm »
The lift bridge after being destroyed by Tat. Sure, it is technically not an attraction, but I'm preeeetty sure it would still be considered hazardous.

I remember my friend witnessing the destruction for the first time and saying something along the lines of “Holy *#&7 Tat is a terrorist”  :embarassed:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 07:47:54 pm »
The lift bridge after being destroyed by Tat. Sure, it is technically not an attraction, but I'm preeeetty sure it would still be considered hazardous.

I remember my friend witnessing the destruction for the first time and saying something along the lines of “Holy *#&7 Tat is a terrorist”  :embarassed:
"Call the police, the cat is back!"
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 07:54:25 pm »
Good to see continuity in posts in terms of replies. (pleasure face) (or this  :big_smile:)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/