Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♥My 6 Favorite Pokemon Games!♥  (Read 8066 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: ♥My 6 Favorite Pokemon Games!♥
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2014, 09:57:56 am »
LAZERSUNFISH! HIIII♥ :D Do you like pokemon? Why don't you make a list of your favorites too!♥ :D lol you dont have to but I just wanted to see the ones you like! :)

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2014, 11:54:11 am »
@Sable-Xeno Yeah I feel yuh, bruh :(  I'm extremely excited for ORAS since it looks like a helluva improvement from XY (espessh on visuals), and I hope to see a few more tweaks on Z or whatever that may be.

Biggest improvement I want is less frame dropping. That gets really buggy when online. If the 3DS has near the capacity of the Gamecube then there should be less problems with that. Hell, it even happens on Tomodachi which is way smaller than Pokemon space-wise.

This. I love X/Y over all the other Pokemon because it was a breath of fresh air. I'm also happy they didn't add a boatload of Pokemon this time around (It's a total of 719 already, it's beginning to get hard to remember them!)

But the biggest things I'm waiting for on Z is to say, "On the next episode of Pokemon Z..."

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 12:26:15 pm »
Ñushhh, I prefer that they make the pokemon Diamond and Pearl Remakes instead of the "possible" Pokemon Z, I say possible because I'm not sure of what to expect after they made Black2/White2, then Pokemon X/Y and then Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, though I'm still not surprised.

But anyway, If the Diamond and Pearl remakes come out (on the 3DS) I may buy them because of nostalgia, that's why rather see them come out instead of Z but heh, I haven't seen any news in a long time so maybe Z is already officially announced or something...

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2014, 12:46:31 pm »
You know, it just occured to me...

If they were to eventually make remakes of Black/White (and don't deny it, it's just a matter of time now), would they also make remakes of Black 2/White 2?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).