All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Cuphead  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Cuphead
« on: November 19, 2017, 10:35:09 am »

Cuphead is a run and gun indie video game developed and published by StudioMDHR. It was released last September 29, 2017. Well, I think that's enough introductions. You may have already heard of it or at least tried playing the game itself. I myself have experienced the game and so, I decided to make a topic about this gem. How bout we start our own little discussion here, whaddya say?

Fire away :hey:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Cuphead
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 12:45:38 pm »
I want to play it but I'm gonna try to wait till I can actually buy it before I do. It looks to be a good game.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 01:45:48 pm »
Still haven't played the game yet, and I want to play it tooooooooooooooooooo :sick:

Offline KenjiDraco

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I want to see Crash Bandicoot and Klonoa crossover
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 05:15:48 pm »
I played this game with my big brother last month. We failed and perished 1431 times :embarassed:

Master Of Fantasy FTW! Signatures were made by Yasha_Kazumenashi.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 08:13:33 pm »
so cuphead is a run and gun game, from i have never watched anything on it i saw a lot of people say like Cuphead no rage challenge or stuff like that i always thought it was just like a weird cat mario thing.
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 08:56:19 am »
Can't wait to get the game in some other time! I still remember that I used to play a quite plenty of run and gun games like Contra, Gunstar Heroes, and Metal Slug in the past few years, especially with my cousin, so yeah, I would definitely pick it up whenever I finally finished a certain amount of games on my Steam account first. :D

Offline Rhombal

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • say wahoo again you motharprudu, say wahoo again
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 08:41:18 pm »
Man Cuphead was such a labor of love. It took so many years and so much effort to completely hand-draw everything, I wish there were more games like it. The game itself existing is a total miracle not just for gaming but in 2D animation in general. I think the developers made a really solid move making the game so challenging, games like it and Dark Souls getting a rep for being hard gave them so much more attention than if they were easier, it makes people want to check it out to see how they do.