No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: heya!  (Read 812 times)

Offline liquid_salad

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Yo whats up!
heya!
« on: January 15, 2022, 08:28:07 pm »
 :hey: hello

im liquid salad but just say liquid, i found out about klonoa in mid 2019 from a friend.
got into it because i had a crush on them and wanted more in common, now i just like klonoa more than them.

im into mapping for the source engine, im alright at it.

a recreation of someones luigis mansion survival map (l4d2), the dev seemed to just ditch the project so im just taking the idea of a luigis mansion map and finishing it ;D

im also into modeling, im trying to make a breezegale map but i kinda gave up on the idea awhile ago  x_x

im trying to get into art i have a drawing tablet but haven't drawn anything other than sketches  :embarassed:

if you need help with source engine mapping dont be afraid to ask me

other than klonoa i like suda51 games (no more heroes, the silver case, killer7) and l4d (mostly play l4d2 but im playing l4d1 just for the achievements)

if you wanna friend me to play l4d2 or gmod etc just pm me, or reply. im not sure how these forums work rn  :sleeping:
Subarashii ~ mirai
Subarashii ~ jidai
Subarashii ~ kako
Subarashii ~ kuni
Subarashii ~ wa ~ ta ~ shi

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: heya!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 08:46:46 pm »
Heyo, kid :) Seen you in the shoutbox. Welcome to the collective!

That's some cool stuff you're doing there. Hope you're havin' fun and getting along with the people here. :hand:

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 08:56:22 pm »
Welcome! Things seem to be getting a bit busier than usual here, so I hope we can all have a good time!

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 12:11:52 am »
Welcome to the Collective, liquid :smile2:

I may have greeted you on the Shoutbox but that doesn't stop me from posting here :bad_straight_face: