All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Overshadow Realm -Overlooked games blog-  (Read 1117 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Overshadow Realm -Overlooked games blog-
« on: August 08, 2018, 02:44:41 pm »
https://overshadowrealm.tumblr.com/
Thought I'd plug the new blog I came up with today.
I've noticed throughout my life I seem attracted to many obscure/overlooked video games. They serve as big inspirations in my drawings as well. I figured, I need another outlet to share all this stuff.

I made this blog just to throw my fan art, ramblings, and other media I find relating to the video games I like. The games I like, more likely than not, are ones that either people have played but don’t discuss a lot or are just flat out obscure (or overshadowed by other better known titles). I hope you enjoy your time here and maybe will discover something you’ve never seen/heard of as well. I’ll update whenever I dig up something of interest.

This is a sister blog to Klonoa @ Blog: I consider Klonoa to be an overshadowed game series but I already run an entire blog dedicated to it.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Overshadow Realm -Overlooked games blog-
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 03:48:42 pm »
Hey, I appreciate your blogs! Honestly I have a fascination with obscure games as well, there are still a lot I don't know about and I find that are amazing in their own right.  ;)