There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: If Klonoa was in Another Game  (Read 7156 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
If Klonoa was in Another Game
« on: November 11, 2014, 03:17:26 pm »
I sort of thought of this when I made my last thread. Which game do you think Klonoa would fit in if he as given a fresh start. I personally think Solatorobo or any of the Little Tail Bronx games. What do you think?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: If Klonoa was in Another Game
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 03:19:41 pm »
I have to agree with that immensely. Ask Rainoa, she'd likely agree with you, too.

...of course, I'm gonna cheat a little, and say...Smash Bros. ;)

(I could also see him working in a Sonic type of setting, or maybe even something involving Mischief Makers.)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 03:27:55 pm »
I'd love to see some kind of cameo of him in dark souls but hmm those are some conficting lots of thing between the 2 games x_X idk how hard that would be to pull off.. maybe as an NPC or one very strange phantom. Both games seem to have a dream like setting I want his wind ring a catalyst/chime/talisman like weapon xD.
..Ghadius would love it in Lordran and Drangleic they definitely didn't forget nightmares there I want his mask and cape as a set of armor.

Probably not the best ideas considering I only play a few games atm but those are my ideas there.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 03:34:39 pm »
Let's just say that if they made a Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance remake with Klonoa in it (you know, both games are all about dreams.), I'd buy whatever system it's on and play it 24 hours straight. Yeah, I need to think of something more clever...

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 04:12:14 pm »
Hmm :unsure:

I THINKS KLONOA WOULD BE IN A NiGHTS GAME (LIKE JOURNEY OF DREAMS) because he could fall asleep, wake up at the Dream Gate, discovers the Wind Ring in a chest and receives Hewpoe, he fights off Nightmarens and collects the 5 Ideya so he can achieve his dream of becoming a hero, Lolo would be like Helen (not sure what kind of power she would have), Ghadius would be the Wizeman, and Joka would be like Reala because he is loyal to Ghadius!♥
SO YAAA
:D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 07:50:43 pm »
I'm surprised no one answered Kirby yet. The compatibility of these two is striking, and seeing them in the same game would make so much sense  :)
It a me

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 01:53:05 am »
I can not think much of other games but a new crossover. No, not the SSB series, please. Each of the characters should have a individual story.

I'm always wondering if the games on GBA (EoD and DCT) can be taken as Sonic type of settings.

Kirby and NiGHTS? I feel "their dreams" are different from Klonoa's.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 02:04:39 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 04:02:08 am »
I'm surprised no one answered Kirby yet. The compatibility of these two is striking, and seeing them in the same game would make so much sense  :)

I weren't there on the time of this post, soo, Everyone knows i'll say Kirby. :)

Kirby, why?
Because, I don't want to swallow 100 Waddle Dees, I WANT TO THROW WADDLE DEES WITH KLONOA! (even though, i won't be able to fly.)

Offline Rainoa

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Ahrai!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 05:07:26 am »
I have to agree with that immensely. Ask Rainoa, she'd likely agree with you, too.

...of course, I'm gonna cheat a little, and say...Smash Bros. ;)

(I could also see him working in a Sonic type of setting, or maybe even something involving Mischief Makers.)
:| ... :sad face:

*clears throat*
Anyway, I agree with Kirby and of course Tail Bronx.

Also, I think he should be a main character in a Shiftylook crossover game(NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, HUH?). He would have his own story mode and jazz, and join forces with people like Bravoman and Guy Fox.
Sable is AWESOME.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 08:55:00 am »
:| ... :sad face:
...Okay, I promise I have your masculinity remembered now. Sorry...would you believe me if I said I kept confusing @NebulaVista and @RollingMeowcat 's genders, too?

Keeping back on topic, I think Klonoa being in a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game could be fun. Oh, imagine the feels.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).