We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: If Klonoa was in Another Game  (Read 7286 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: If Klonoa was in Another Game
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 08:53:02 pm »
Half-Life 2. So I can make a fan game with source engine without need of extra models. Also I can spawn him in Garry's mod!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 08:58:54 pm »
Half-Life 2. So I can make a fan game with source engine without need of extra models. Also I can spawn him in Garry's mod!

...isn't he ALREADY available in Garry's Mod, though?

Also, another game he could be in- Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 08:59:28 pm »

(Image removed from quote.)

Also, another game he could be in- Billy Hatcherd and the Giant Egg!
It's a ragdoll. I want a npc  :(

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 11:03:34 pm »

I feels you, Rupurudu!
I WANT ANIMATIONS TOO!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 12:12:56 am »

I feels you, Rupurudu!
I WANT ANIMATIONS TOO!
You wouldn't rather he be playable? Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, the way ragdolls move in that game is hilariously clumsy, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, here's another one I brought up at one point: Five Nights at Freddy's! Klonoa could be the night watchman...or possibly one of the animatronics, either works in it's own interesting way.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 01:00:41 am »

I feels you, Rupurudu!
I WANT ANIMATIONS TOO!
You wouldn't rather he be playable? Also, I have no idea what you're talking about, the way ragdolls move in that game is hilariously clumsy, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, here's another one I brought up at one point: Five Nights at Freddy's! Klonoa could be the night watchman...or possibly one of the animatronics, either works in it's own interesting way.
SURELY GMOD HAS NO PHYSICS.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 12:13:56 am »
Klonoa may fit into a Tony Hawk game :big_smile: I mean, if wolverine and darth maul did...

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 08:03:18 pm »
Klonoa may fit into a Tony Hawk game :big_smile: I mean, if wolverine and darth maul did...

But then, so did Shrek and Spider-Man. I don't think there's anyone who DOESN'T fit in Tony Hawk.

Also, how about Klonoa in Kirby? Why not have the Dream Traveler go to Dreamland?
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 08:10:21 pm »
I may have mentioned this in another topic (to...mixed fanfare), but I think I'll talk about this point without glossing over it:

Klonoa being in Soul Calibur would be the most awesome thing ever. And no, not as a keychain: He could switch between several weapons, kind of like Link in Soul Calibur II: He could use his Wind Ring, the Hammer, his sword, those..hand-weapon-chainblall thing he used in Heroes, and maybe even weapons from Guntz and Pango...possibly. You know, a bomb (like Link, again), and maybe a gun of some sort...but that seems a bit out-of-character for him, I suppose.

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 08:34:51 pm »
I may have mentioned this in another topic (to...mixed fanfare), but I think I'll talk about this point without glossing over it:

Klonoa being in Soul Calibur would be the most awesome thing ever. And no, not as a keychain: He could switch between several weapons, kind of like Link in Soul Calibur II: He could use his Wind Ring, the Hammer, his sword, those..hand-weapon-chainblall thing he used in Heroes, and maybe even weapons from Guntz and Pango...possibly. You know, a bomb (like Link, again), and maybe a gun of some sort...but that seems a bit out-of-character for him, I suppose.

It makes about as much sense as Darth Vader and Yoda, so I don't see a problem with it. I'd love to see Klonoa beating up Nightmare, and the Soul Calibur and Soul Edge transformed into the Wind Ring.
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!