You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Tomodachi Life  (Read 7239 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Tomodachi Life
« on: July 01, 2014, 09:13:17 pm »
As of this writing, Tomodachi Life has been out for quite a while(a year in Japan, so far), and I'm sure any discussion about this game could be considered old by now, but... It's always intrigued me, how much initial hype this game got. (also intriguing- half of the commertials and advertising of this game was just the dream sequences- go figure.) Besides the point,  anyone want to discuss this game in detail, or something? I have several opinions I'd like to share. (...and more than a few juicy bits of drama that occured in my game... ;) )

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Tomodachi Life
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:16:12 pm »
I thought about getting this game, but I got to get my 3DS replaced before I can play any more games.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 08:48:12 pm »
Ah. I remember when I had to get my 3DS repaired, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy was coming out...anywho, I'd totally recommend the game to anyone who's interested. (And speaking of Tomodachi Life, in my game, Klonoa recently married Midna. :big_smile: )

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 04:31:07 pm »
Ah. I remember when I had to get my 3DS repaired, and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy was coming out...anywho, I'd totally recommend the game to anyone who's interested. (And speaking of Tomodachi Life, in my game, Klonoa recently married Midna. :big_smile: )
Such an odd pairing, but yet this works xD

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 04:59:39 pm »
Such an odd pairing, but yet this works xD
That's not even the wierdest pairing on my game. A few other choice examples include Tharja/Professor Oak, Bowser/Lightning, and Reggie/Kazooie.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 09:04:49 pm »
So there's a demo of that game. I'll download it and give it a try.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 12:31:28 am »
Cool. I'm sure you'll enjoy the game. And hey, if ya don't, what's it matter? It was free.

(also, I feel now is as good a time as to post these QR codes, since they are for the game...and don't worry, they aren't spoilers for the game, or anything like that...)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 12:52:53 pm »
Can I even use QR codes in the demo?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 01:14:29 pm »
(actually, I don't know...I'm sure you'll figure it out.)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 07:23:35 pm »
I just got this game a couple days ago and so far He-Man's had a thing for underaged Japanese girls :sad face:

Right now he's Lillith's (Darkstalkers) sweeheart, but when she was proposing to him Nagisa/Bebe nearly killed it hahah. Guess all the girls fall for He-Man now.