Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What was the biggest, "Oh I messed up," moment you've experienced?  (Read 852 times)

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
What was the biggest, "Oh I messed up," moment you've experienced? The moment where you realize you really screwed up but it is already too late, you feel your heart drop and *BAM*
If you wanna share, what was the biggest and worst moment of where you realized you messed up or just felt like you did and it was just too late.

For me it was when I was being clumsy while walking, I tripped and *crunch*. It would've happened anyway because apparently my leg was getting really weak but still, my heart dropped and I thought I was at fault in the moment.

What is your story?   :sad_face:
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: What was the biggest, "Oh I messed up," moment you've experienced?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 11:31:18 am »
Yukarin's Birthday.

I don't even want to tell that...  :sleeping:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 12:24:53 pm »
When I got up from prayer too quickly, and fainted due to loss of blood from the head.

The fall messed my body a bit, my left neck muscle is still stiff from that.

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 12:34:10 pm »
Yukarin's Birthday.

I don't even want to tell that...  :sleeping:
Oh jeez, sounds like it went rough, sorry about whatever happened that day.
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 12:35:29 pm »
When I got up from prayer too quickly, and fainted due to loss of blood from the head.

The fall messed my body a bit, my left neck muscle is still stiff from that.
Hope you're okay, sounds like it was pretty painful.
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2023, 09:58:37 pm »
The biggest mistake I think I ever made was where I got a 6-pack of cans in Italy. Neglected to get a bag and instead shoved it in my backpack, where all of my electronics were. One of the cans leaked… x_x

Most of the tech survived and worked after a clean-up, but my camera was totalled…

Goes without saying that I now avoid putting liquids and electronics in the same bag. Or anywhere near eachother at all. I even have a coffee cup that seals when you close it by me if I want something to drink as I play something.

Apparently that heart dropping moment after realising what you did is referred to as an “onosecond”. Tom Scott made a video of him having one of those moments.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 10:34:34 pm by Cobra! »

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 10:05:29 pm »
The biggest mistake I think I ever made was in Italy was where I got a 6-pack of cans in Italy. Neglected to get a bag and instead shoved it in my backpack, where all of my electronics were. One of the cans leaked… x_x

Most of the tech survived and worked after a clean-up, but my camera was totalled…

Goes without saying that I now avoid putting liquids and electronics in the same bag. Or anywhere near eachother at all. I even have a coffee cup that seals when you close it by me if I want something to drink as I play something.

Apparently that heart dropping moment after realising what you did is referred to as an “onosecond”. Tom Scott made a video of him having one of those moments.

Jeez sorry about your camera but at least most of the other electronics survived. I've made similar mistakes but I've been lucky enough where I just needed to clean it up. Also thanks for the video, now I can brag about useless knowledge to my friends lmao  :embarassed:
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2023, 10:13:47 pm »
My brother and I used to hate each other's guts, though one rare occasion where it got physical was when I once pushed him too far that it made him trip and fall off a bed. Nothing seriously bad happened to him but I got in trouble with our mom, safe to say it was a pretty bad day for me, deservedly  :(

That was over a decade ago, we're in better terms now.

Another minor thing that comes to mind is just me tugging the PS2 controller too hard that it made the console fall to the floor in spectacular fashion. It survied...barely. I'm sure some of you remember the struggle of being mindful of wired controllers  :embarassed:
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho