In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Door to Phantomile and other Namco games to get an ensemble concert  (Read 7987 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: Door to Phantomile and other Namco games to get an ensemble concert
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 02:06:46 pm »
^It is a real miracle alone that thing like this is happening. We all wish for a new game, but for music connaisseurs this event is a real treat

It's good that you find the concert to be a treat, but I look at this in a different way. The soundtracks are good and all, but this alone didn't attract fans to Klonoa. In my opinion, the concert is an attempt to please the fan base without having to release a new game. Long story short, to me, this concert is a stall tactic.

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 07:23:29 pm »
It's good that you find the concert to be a treat, but I look at this in a different way. The soundtracks are good and all, but this alone didn't attract fans to Klonoa. In my opinion, the concert is an attempt to please the fan base without having to release a new game. Long story short, to me, this concert is a stall tactic.

Whoa, whoa... wait a second  :sad face:
No emoticon at the end of every sentence...:unsure:... not a sentence in all-caps...:angry:... and a super-serious instead of a bright and cheery attitude!? :O
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO SISTER DIGI!!! :very_angry:

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 07:30:38 pm »

No emoticon at the end of every sentence...:unsure:... not a sentence in all-caps...:angry:... and a super-serious instead of a bright and cheery attitude!? :O

LOL what are you talking about this is me! x_x When it comes to things like this you gotta be convincing you know! :embarassed:

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 12:02:46 am »

LOL what are you talking about this is me! x_x When it comes to things like this you gotta be convincing you know! :embarassed:

Sorry :embarassed: it just caught me off guard a little bit! :big_smile:

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 12:27:30 am »
It's okay! :D LOL ya sometimes I have my serious moments but it depends really x_x it doesn't last very long though because I go right back ROFLOLing or doing something crazy so it's all good!♥ :big_smile:

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 07:27:59 am »
^It is a real miracle alone that thing like this is happening. We all wish for a new game, but for music connaisseurs this event is a real treat
Pleasing the fan base? You know, the concert isn't organized by Bandai Namco. Maybe it's a special Klonoa fan asked Bamco if they're willing to help realize it.

@✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩ @CalmSerenity How sweet...but I believe you should have the above conversation elsewhere.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 05:29:04 pm »
Pleasing the fan base? You know, the concert isn't organized by Bandai Namco. Maybe it's a special Klonoa fan asked Bamco if they're willing to help realize it.

@✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩ @CalmSerenity How sweet...but I believe you should have the above conversation elsewhere.
Agreed, this is getting off topic.