Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: A small poll  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
A small poll
« on: May 25, 2014, 03:10:40 pm »
In case you don't know, I did a review of Sonic Lost World 3DS out of total boredom (which you can read here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Untamed_Heart?topic=10230855/).

If I was to do another one, which one would you like it to be on? The choices are the ones that come to mind.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 03:11:15 pm by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
A small poll
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 04:54:20 pm »
I would say Kirby. I never play Ultra, but I played the original SNES. A Hero's Tail is glitched beyond help. Bomberman would be second.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
A small poll
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 05:54:45 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
I would say Kirby. I never play Ultra, but I played the original SNES. A Hero's Tail is glitched beyond help. Bomberman would be second.
I never encountered any glitches with A hero's Tail. You must be thinking of Enter the Dragonfly, which IS glitched beyond hope, though the copy I had worked fine for the most part (aside from the floor turning invisible in Cloud 9. I don't remember if I encountered any frame rate or sound issues though.). Also, if you voted for Kirby, you didn't cast the vote.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see that you did. Apparently, I have to click "vote for none" just to see the votes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:34:08 pm by Windbullet »

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
A small poll
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 09:41:04 am »
Either Kirby or Bomberman. Those were pretty coolio. ;)
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
A small poll
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 08:36:38 pm »
Okay, since I got mostly "dosen't matters" I'm going to do all of them. They will be in order from highest-to-lowest votes, so the order will be this:
1. Kirby: Super Star Ultra: had 2 votes. I never finished this one (but I'm close) and this leads to a rant that will be in the review, so word of warning.
2. Bomberman Jetters: Tied with Spyro with 1 vote. I've been replaying this some, so I think I can pull off a decent review of this.
3. Spyro: A hero's Tail: Tied with Bomberman with 1 vote: as stated, only one vote and I suspect it's Aura. I've played this one a lot, so I have an accurate enough memory of it.
4. Epic Mickey: 0 votes: I think no one voting for this was because I mentioned that I was doing all 3 of them. And I'm still doing all 3. But, PLEASE, respect my opinion on Epic Mickey 2 (some of you might not like that opinion), okay?
Also, this will be how the scores are set up:
0-0.9 BLEH!
1-1.9 Meh
2-2.9 awful
3-3.9 really bad
4-4.9 bad
5-5.9 mediocre
6-6.9 okay
7-7.9 good
8-8.9 really good
9-9.9 AWESOME!
10 AMAZING!

Anyway, that's all.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:45:56 pm by Windbullet »

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
Re: A small poll
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 09:21:32 pm »
If I can only throw ONE vote, I'm going to throw a vote at Spyro. Hero's Tail is probably my favorite Spyro game aand.. I haven't played Epic Mickey nor any Bomberman games ^^; I do have KSSU, but... the end game was REALLY grating on me...
[