Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Random Prompt of the Day!  (Read 6558 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Random Prompt of the Day!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2023, 10:19:52 am »
Are Moos Cows?  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2023, 11:26:27 am »
Are Moos Cows?  :embarassed:
Now I thought of a Moo that looks like a cow, I need to add that to my game :embarassed:
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2023, 11:30:27 am »
Now I thought of a Moo that looks like a cow, I need to add that to my game :embarassed:

Do cows even exist in the real world in Klonoa universe?  :bad_straight_face:
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2023, 11:41:51 am »
Do cows even exist in the real world in Klonoa universe?  :bad_straight_face:
Doesn't matter I'll change the fabric of reality itself if I need too, I need a Moo Cow  :bad_straight_face: it's too funny to pass up
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2023, 12:51:01 pm »
A better version of that question...

Does Klonoa hate Moos?  :bad_straight_face:

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2023, 01:05:25 pm »

I mean how could anyone (unless we're talking about the original cursed DtP renders- they're just weird Image result for door to phantomile moo render) I mean sure they did cause Klonoa a lot of trouble but I mean surely you couldn't hate this face Moo | Klonoa Wiki | Fandom
The image won't work but I'm sure you get the point  :embarassed:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 01:07:02 pm by PhantomShiba »
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2023, 01:16:42 pm »

*picks up* wahew! *utterly eviscerates moo for no reason*

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2023, 02:45:53 pm »
Whoa, I missed quite a bit of prompts... well to answer a few of them,

I have a headcanon that Moos are used to make products like burgers and steak, as those foods are present in Empire of Dreams. I fear to think of what else they could be made of 0w0;

I don't think Klonoa hates moos, he just sees them as an obstacle that can be used as a tool. Cold...

And, about Ghadius... In the manual of DTP, it mentions there was a 1000 Year War between all the kingdoms, when Ghadius was sealed away. For part of my answer, I'd be drawing from an unofficial translation this novel Hideo Yoshizawa wrote that has some apparent extra lore from the Klonoa universe but is unclear to be canon or not. In the novel, it was said that Ghadius was actually a high ranking general of Cress' army, and Cress was actually the instigator of the war in fear of the other kingdoms becoming too powerful. So they used Ghadius as a scapegoat and put the blame on him, when he was sealed away in a crystal. I might be remembering the details wrong, and the translation may not be 100% accurate, and I'm also not sure if I have the permission to share it here, so take this with a grain of salt.

So to answer the question of who saved Phantomile after 1000 years, on one hand you could say Cress for ending the war they started, but on the other hand you could say Ghadius for being the sacrificial lamb who atoned for Phantomile's sins. Actually now that I think about it, that's kind of like how the King of Sorrow payed for the sins of Lunatea, and how KOS called Klonoa to take his revenge on Lunatea and have Klonoa atone for its sins, in his own words.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2023, 09:04:26 pm »
I don’t think Klonoa hates Moos, but doesn’t feel anything towards their death either, because they just respawn!

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2023, 10:12:55 am »
Klonoa genuinely died, no extra lives logic, he died, now what?  :O