Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Phoenix Wright - The Steel Samurai Theme (remix)  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
Phoenix Wright - The Steel Samurai Theme (remix)
« on: December 23, 2014, 03:53:33 pm »
(I'm a little hesitant to post this here seeing as how I posted another PW:AA remix a little over a month ago, but my subscribers don't watch my videos and when I share my videos on Facebook for my friends to see they don't watch them. So this is the only way for me to advertise share my work with more than one person.)

(Also, I'm still on my break from the forum. I'm only on for small amounts of time and won't post much. Though, I will be back full time after the 26th.)

I'm still not sure if this is a good place to upload this kind of stuff, but I really want other people to know about my talents with music (not in an egotistical way).

Anyway. Like I said last time, I really like the Ace Attorney series and its music, so I decided to do another remix of one of its more well known pieces. Aren't I so original? Take a listen and tell me what you think please, all comments welcomed.  ;D 

Also, it may be kind of loud. Just be aware, I have troubles keeping the volume of my music in control. :embarassed:

You know, maybe I should just join an Ace Attorney forum if I'm gonna keep making these.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: Phoenix Wright - The Steel Samurai Theme (remix)
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:18:31 pm »
Wow, this is awesome! the Steel Samurai theme was always one of my faves from the Phoenix Wright games  :)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 04:46:16 pm »
Yes! :) More Ace Attorney remixes. I like it!!! ;)

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 05:12:01 pm »
This is very good. Also, I just listened to the other stuff you have on your channel, you do have talent with music, I'm not into this kind of music too much though. I think is okay for you to share your songs here and if you enjoy doing this then continue.