We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Do you think Nights can cross over with Klonoa?  (Read 1081 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Do you think Nights can cross over with Klonoa?
« on: July 08, 2016, 09:58:25 pm »
It may sound total blasphemy for some non believers but do you think it is possible for Klonoa to cross into Nights Dimension and tell him everything he experienced was a dream? I do know one of the games shows him waking up I think it was Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil or Klonoa Door to Phantomile. He still had the wind ring but it didn't contain the power he had so what if he some how crossed into the Nights Dimension and he awakens the power of the wind ring in his physical reality? If so how do you think Klonoa and Nights could cross over, I might possibly work on a fan fiction in the fan fiction forum but I'd have to work on a storyline and everything else.

I would probably consider it a Klonoa 3 where Klonoa enters a mystical/cosmetic awakening and a connection between the ring instead of people converting into vessels inside the ring. I know I remember TALKING about making a real wind ring through 24/k gold or maybe some color that looks gold I forgot the steel name. Maybe I will also cut a glass emerald green gemstone but this is not what I'm talking about soz for being off topic. So yeah does anyone think Klonoa could ever cross into Nights/Nightmaren Dimension?
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline FritzyBeat

• Professional Crazy Talker
  • Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
Re: Do you think Nights can cross over with Klonoa?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 01:11:42 pm »
Gameplay wise I think they are far too different, you'd kinda just have to pick one gameplay style over the other to make it work... but you bring up some interesting similarities with their settings. Dreams and whatnot.

Overall though I suppose nothing is impossible, there is always a way to make it work (like merging both gameplay styles into a brand new one), though I can't remember the last time I saw two obscure game IPs like Klonoa or Nights cross over with each other. That would be interesting to look into.