No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Cuphead  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Cuphead
« on: November 19, 2017, 10:35:09 am »

Cuphead is a run and gun indie video game developed and published by StudioMDHR. It was released last September 29, 2017. Well, I think that's enough introductions. You may have already heard of it or at least tried playing the game itself. I myself have experienced the game and so, I decided to make a topic about this gem. How bout we start our own little discussion here, whaddya say?

Fire away :hey:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Cuphead
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 12:45:38 pm »
I want to play it but I'm gonna try to wait till I can actually buy it before I do. It looks to be a good game.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 01:45:48 pm »
Still haven't played the game yet, and I want to play it tooooooooooooooooooo :sick:

Offline KenjiDraco

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I want to see Crash Bandicoot and Klonoa crossover
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 05:15:48 pm »
I played this game with my big brother last month. We failed and perished 1431 times :embarassed:

Master Of Fantasy FTW! Signatures were made by Yasha_Kazumenashi.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 08:13:33 pm »
so cuphead is a run and gun game, from i have never watched anything on it i saw a lot of people say like Cuphead no rage challenge or stuff like that i always thought it was just like a weird cat mario thing.
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 08:56:19 am »
Can't wait to get the game in some other time! I still remember that I used to play a quite plenty of run and gun games like Contra, Gunstar Heroes, and Metal Slug in the past few years, especially with my cousin, so yeah, I would definitely pick it up whenever I finally finished a certain amount of games on my Steam account first. :D

Offline Rhombal

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • say wahoo again you motharprudu, say wahoo again
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 08:41:18 pm »
Man Cuphead was such a labor of love. It took so many years and so much effort to completely hand-draw everything, I wish there were more games like it. The game itself existing is a total miracle not just for gaming but in 2D animation in general. I think the developers made a really solid move making the game so challenging, games like it and Dark Souls getting a rep for being hard gave them so much more attention than if they were easier, it makes people want to check it out to see how they do.