All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Glitches  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
Klonoa Glitches
« on: December 20, 2017, 08:43:33 am »
i am carious about glitches with in klonoa so i decided to start this topic. this can include all the games and any type of glitch and i will try to record the glitches.

heres a heroes glitch

The Underflow

I if start a fresh file press start on the over world enter the stats screen and hit down right on a certain frame you will cause an underflow and cause klonoa to get 65000 skill points, this has been proven to only work at file start and with only klonoa, Discovered by XeniVeri.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:45:36 am by Juno »
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
Re: Klonoa Glitches
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 04:55:12 pm »
Klonoa Empire of Dreams and Dream Champ Torn.
Infinite Flutters

To preform this glitch you must jump and hold A and as soon as klonoa is about to end his flutter you must release A and then quickly press and hold A again if done prefecture you while preform another flutter.

Extra Height
Like the last one you need to jumpp and hold A but to do this one you must let go of A the frame klonoa is at his max height in the flutter this glitch is helpful for skipping some parts of puzzles in speed runs.

None of these were discovered by me

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 05:55:25 pm »
I didn't originally discover this out of bounds trick but I replicated it.
"It's a bit tricky to get just right. You can't go too high too soon with the flying enemy or it'll automatically pop. Time your flight carefully and use Popka (activate using a second controller) as the enemy disappears in your hands to get up to the invisible ledge."

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 12:52:00 pm »
Update on the overflow glitch in Klonoa Heroes: This glitch still is done and behaves the exact same but XeriVari has discovered that EXP grinding has been completely cut out of the route because of this glitch. This is because Klonoa would actually be the only one you would level up in a speed run since Guntz is never required to kill enemies for keys and Pango has high enough stats to kil any enemy he is required to kill

BTW if anyone ends out of bounds in Klonoa Heroes let me know asap, an out of bounds could make this game's speedrun even faster.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:05:04 pm by Derpy Hooves, Reason: added notice »