For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello frae Scotland!  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Hello frae Scotland!
« on: December 29, 2014, 10:12:19 am »
Hello, I'm new to these forums...

I don't know what I can say, I love Klonoa, I have all the games he has appeared in (at least all that have been released here, plus Klonoa 2 GBA and Heroes), and the 2 official CD soundtracks!

I've been thinking of making a fan game - similar in style to Klonoa 2, and the Wii remake of the first game - using Unity or (most likely) Godot, after I finish with the projects I'm currently working (which are not Klonoa related, so I won't go into any detail)

It's good to see a community of Klonoa fans, for years, I remember it was just me and a friend I had from college who had even heard of Klonoa, so it's good to be able to talk about it with other people! I'm really looking to posting and talking to people here... (I already started, not knowing there was a "Welcome" forum...)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:14:00 am by Cobra! »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Hello frae Scotland!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 10:41:48 am »
Yeah it seems the Welcome board is hidden at times. At any rate, it's good to have you here!

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 10:43:48 am »
Hello and Welcome to the forums! :D.
I already know you a little from Mamoru's group on skype It's nice to have you here :)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 01:27:18 pm »
Hi there Cobra, and welcome aboard! As for making a fan game, I don't think you're alone. I know a couple of other members have attempted or are working on one too, so maybe you could talk with them about it.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 01:42:21 pm »
Yeah it seems the Welcome board is hidden at times. At any rate, it's good to have you here!
I guess it's good to know it's not just me being crazy or something...

Hello and Welcome to the forums! :D.
I already know you a little from Mamoru's group on skype It's nice to have you here :)
Yeah, I saw you in the group as well, good to see you here.

Hi there Cobra, and welcome aboard! As for making a fan game, I don't think you're alone. I know a couple of other members have attempted or are working on one too, so maybe you could talk with them about it.
Yeah, I had a look around, and it seems most of them seem to be flash games based on the GBA games (though I've only had a quick scan), there was one that was remaking Vision 1-1 in Unity, so I thought I could help since I have experience with Unity, but the project hasn't had an update in months...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:43:58 pm by Cobra! »

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 02:13:04 pm »
Hey! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time here!  :D

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 02:15:42 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I'm interested to see more about your fan game when you're done those other projects.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 02:34:59 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Cobra! :D Hope you'll like it here! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »
Oh, hi Cobra! I do remember that you came here a while ago, but hadn't posted...the end of November, I presume? Anyways, I guess you've already taken a look around since then, but it's nice to see a member coming into the forums to post, and be more active, and such! So welcome!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
    • My website
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 04:24:45 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I'm interested to see more about your fan game when you're done those other projects.
If I ever decide to go forward with the idea, youse'll be the first to know!

Oh, hi Cobra! I do remember that you came here a while ago, but hadn't posted...the end of November, I presume? Anyways, I guess you've already taken a look around since then, but it's nice to see a member coming into the forums to post, and be more active, and such! So welcome!
That seems like a bit of a trivial thing to remember. Anyway, I was planning on posting and becoming more active, it just took a while before I can finish other stuff and get around to it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:26:48 pm by Cobra! »