You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Osu! Skin  (Read 12423 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: Klonoa Osu! Skin
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2014, 07:14:16 pm »
Well, I could always direct you to Finalsorariku on Skype, as he originally ripped the voice effects...Though, not sure what he would do, aside from re-ripping them at a louder volume...or something. Though, it might be less effort overall to contact @Daemyn about that, since he's more available around here. I'll still tell him about it tomorrow, either way.

Alright thanks  :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2014, 10:27:07 pm »
Alright, I talked with Final about it. He said that's how the sound clips sounded in-game, so that's pretty much as loud as they could be recorded. Though, he did mention that it could be Osu! itself lowering the volume on the voice clips. (As he put it- "They're supposed to supplement the music and not be intrusive - they'd thus be quiet.") (Funny, though- he also suggested using Audacity.)

In any case, I would get in touch with @Daemyn about this, after all.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 10:34:16 pm »
I have these but most of my stuff is from Klonoa Door to Phantomile.

Some manual recordings https://mega.co.nz/#F!v4REDZaB!_FfM24nzEYPFor8nyJ48Qw

Some I extracted from one of the files on the disc image and tried to fix the speed of but fair warning most ofthem are un sorted https://mega.co.nz/#!PkYgiZbD!AkbPPspCv6YKERgVBXueSGH7vagezoHYCO-N-ZrOpa0

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 10:35:25 pm »
Alright, I talked with Final about it. He said that's how the sound clips sounded in-game, so that's pretty much as loud as they could be recorded. Though, he did mention that it could be Osu! itself lowering the volume on the voice clips. (As he put it- "They're supposed to supplement the music and not be intrusive - they'd thus be quiet.") (Funny, though- he also suggested using Audacity.)

In any case, I would get in touch with @Daemyn about this, after all.

I haven't tried using the voice clips he did yet, I fou d a vid on youtube thar has a ton of sounds. Next time I get the chance I'll try his.

I added the voice clips, but still kept some of the original sounds, and the original ones are louder. I can turn the master volume up and the music down, but then the Osu! Sounds are too loud compared to the Klonoa ones, plus te music is too quiet. But it seems like some clips are quieter then others. I have them all set to the same volume, but Klonoa's " Wahoo!" is quiet then his "Manya!", and same goes with the sound effects, like the jingle used when you start a game, and the sound made when selecting something. I really don't know what's going on :/

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 10:37:50 pm »
I have these but most of my stuff is from Klonoa Door to Phantomile.

Some manual recordings https://mega.co.nz/#F!v4REDZaB!_FfM24nzEYPFor8nyJ48Qw

Some I extracted from one of the files on the disc image and tried to fix the speed of but fair warning most ofthem are un sorted https://mega.co.nz/#!PkYgiZbD!AkbPPspCv6YKERgVBXueSGH7vagezoHYCO-N-ZrOpa0

As soon as I can get on the computer I'll check them out. I'm on a tabler right now, and it doesn't want to work :/

Offline Vosseleri

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 11:43:53 am »
It just happens that I was also working on a Klonoa theme for Osu.  I have some sound rips from Lunatea's Veil and most of the graphics for Catch the Beat done.  I do have a cursor, but I'm not really liking it.  I'll post some screenshots in a bit because I'm on mobile at the moment.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 02:53:35 pm »
It just happens that I was also working on a Klonoa theme for Osu.  I have some sound rips from Lunatea's Veil and most of the graphics for Catch the Beat done.  I do have a cursor, but I'm not really liking it.  I'll post some screenshots in a bit because I'm on mobile at the moment.

Ok that sounds good. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for Catch the Beat and Osu!mania, I've only been working on Osu! and have a few ideas for Taiko :/

Offline Vosseleri

• Wind
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 03:48:11 pm »
Here's the screenshots (newest on top) and Dropbox folder with most of what I have so far.  I can make the .svg files available too.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 04:26:03 pm »
Here's the screenshots (newest on top) and Dropbox folder with most of what I have so far.  I can make the .svg files available too.

Oh that's good! Would you mind if I used your pics?

Offline Vosseleri

• Wind
    • Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 05:00:01 pm »
Go ahead.