In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Fan Game - Klonoa Turn Based RPG  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Re: Klonoa Fan Game - Klonoa Turn Based RPG
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2018, 04:11:55 pm »
At no point I felt like you were downplaying my work, your criticism was delivered in a very polite manner. The only problem is that I, like mnstrmthd said, let my imagination run wild and thought that you got stuck in the beginning and figured that this is one of those unfinished games that suddenly stop in the middle of the story. Looking back, I probably should have looked more into it before jumping into all of this conclusions,  :embarassed: my bad, but hey, at least we all reached an understanding at the end.

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 11:38:56 pm »
Yeah. I'm the same way some times.  :embarassed:

On that note, it may interest you to know someone else back in about 2010-12ish tried their hand at making a Klonoa RPG. The project's creator was Huepow00 and the game looked promising as heck, there was a (pretty dark) voiced trailer for the game, and another just depicting gameplay. There were development update videos, and then suddenly... the project vanished.

This is the second trailer for the project, and is the only surviving video I could find on it.
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Kmuzaki

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2019, 06:46:15 am »
It's 2019 and this game is still looking good!  :)