We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:04:16 am »
I have 100 sun medals and 67 moon medals. I have enough Sun medals but I can't open the remaining doors in the Gaia temples because I need 69 moon medals. I've completed EVERY mission I've unlocked (and I've double checked that), but I STILL don't have enough. I've been into every open door in the Gaia temples, and there are no green spots on the map, meaning I got everything there. How do I get the last two Moon medals? This is kinda getting frustrating because I checked EVERYTHING, and I still can't find them.  :(

PS: Nothing from the HD versions will help, since the PS2/Wii versions are different than the HD ones.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:06:33 am by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline GuyWithThePie

• Meowth That's Right!
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
Re: Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 12:10:27 pm »
I 100% Unleashed Wii earlier this year. Have you tried checking for hidden items in different stages and missions? I used this guide to find them:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/945572-sonic-unleashed/faqs/55095

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Sonic Unleashed Wii: Need help, missing two moon medals
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 12:59:47 pm »
Wish I could be of move help. I have the PS2 version of the game which is basically the same as the Wii version but I haven't 100% it.