No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: HD remasters?  (Read 10892 times)

Offline John3210

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Do you even praise the sun?
Re: HD remasters?
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 11:08:31 am »
Guys, GUYS, the site is in Italian, not Spanish. And, as Italian is a hard language, Google Translate kinda destroy it. But, I'm Italian, so, without further nonsense, I'll kindly translate it for ya. :big_smile: (btw I'm a new guy, yee)

Klonoa: Bandai Namco thinks about a next-gen version?
Klonoa may return on a next-gen console with a remastered version of the first game.
Bandai Namco may be thinking about Klonoa's return, character appeared for the first time near the end of the 90' in a gorgeous platform for PS1 and then disappeared after a decent sequel launched on 2001 for the PS2.
(Wii version image)
On the web there's a rumor about a remastered version of the 1st episode (which came out on '97) that should be launched in digital format on PS4 and XBOXOne, but there isn't an exclusion of a brand new game. We are still waiting for a confirmation or a negative response from the publisher.
PLEASE excuse my horrible knowledge of the English language, I hope you'll understand anyway.  :sad face:
P.S: Also, NebulaVista, if you need any help with those Italian sites,just message me,ok?
My Quote:

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 11:15:20 am »
Guys, GUYS, the site is in Italian, not Spanish. And, as Italian is a hard language, Google Translate kinda destroy it. But, I'm Italian, so, without further nonsense, I'll kindly translate it for ya. :big_smile: (btw I'm a new guy, yee)

Klonoa: Bandai Namco thinks about a next-gen version?
Klonoa may return on a next-gen console with a remastered version of the first game.
Bandai Namco may be thinking about Klonoa's return, character appeared for the first time near the end of the 90' in a gorgeous platform for PS1 and then disappeared after a decent sequel launched on 2001 for the PS2.
(Wii version image)
On the web there's a rumor about a remastered version of the 1st episode (which came out on '97) that should be launched in digital format on PS4 and XBOXOne, but there isn't an exclusion of a brand new game. We are still waiting for a confirmation or a negative response from the publisher.
PLEASE excuse my horrible knowledge of the English language, I hope you'll understand anyway.  :sad face:
P.S: Also, NebulaVista, if you need any help with those Italian sites,just message me,ok?
but the google translate translation made the point, fyi I'm Italian too. I hope this rumor is true and that it includes PC

Offline John3210

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Do you even praise the sun?
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 11:20:17 am »
Yeah, I did this only for who wanted a "full translation". Yet I hope that, if they're gonna make a new game, to make it even for PS3/XBOX360, because i still don't wanna buy a next-gen console, spending around €400.
My Quote:

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 10:37:17 pm »

Klonoa reboot the forgotten games PlayStation 4 to United Kingdom excited to be announced yes.  :embarassed:

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/the-forgotten-games-playstation-4-should-bring-back/

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 10:40:13 pm »
That's just saying there SHOULD be another game, not that there WILL be.