In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Old Klonoa 3 Videos of Mine  (Read 1229 times)

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Old Klonoa 3 Videos of Mine
« on: September 18, 2016, 04:16:21 pm »
Hoo boy, I forgot about these until recently, when I went to check on the progress of Spirit's Klonoa 3 project.

These videos were made in my... well... much younger days (about five years ago). There are some decent ideas, but there's also an equal amount of dumb ideas and very cringe worthy names etc. in my opinion. So watch, enjoy, and of course, CRINGE.

:big_smile:

Klonoa 3 Thoughts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Klonoa 3 Thoughts & Concepts:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As I said before, some good ideas, mostly cringe.  x_x
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Old Klonoa 3 Videos of Mine
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 04:53:16 pm »
I remember finding the second one.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 07:19:58 pm »
So ... do you remember the plot? I like hearing about plot.

This inspired me to look at some of my old stuff and lol. x_x

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 09:22:42 pm »
What, the plot I came up with? Most of it is a blur, but from what I remember, to quote the High Priestess, "I feel as though a terrible evil is upon our peaceful world once more."

It was like, a nightmare consumes the everyone's dreams. So Klonoa has to travel to many different dream worlds from his past (maybe some new ones too) and free them from the nightmares. I remember the twist in the story being that the main antagonist was going to be Klonoa's father (I don't know, I was 13 and dumb, alright?), and would die by his son's hand. I remember I'd named a few characters from the Klonoa 3 trailer (the one that recently got English subtitles). Like Kaze, his name is (according to the trailer) Passhu. The little girl with the patch arms that I called Inafa, the trailer calls "Woman". Also, I remember now, the name of the main antagonist was Pyros or Pyronis or some fire-related pun name.

I dunno, I always enjoy finding legitimate was to make a light-hearted series darker without going beyond the foundation set by the game, i.e. I wrote a fan-fiction (oh jeez here be go) for one of my favorite games (you know, besides Klonoa.), that game being Animal Crossing New Leaf, and the story sticks to the foundation of Animal Crossing, it's still mostly kid-friendly, but it has a more mature atmosphere in it (NO, not mature as in doin' it, mature as in how should you react to the death of someone you care about.).
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"