Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Callie and Marie cosplay  (Read 1229 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Callie and Marie cosplay
« on: January 05, 2016, 03:35:03 am »
me being the super duper early planner i am, im already working on my halloween costume for this year. I might go to a con so i would have to get it finished by con season. Im dressing as Callie from Splatoon, and my friend is being Marie. Though i have no idea where to start. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks i could use? It's my first time making a serious cosplay (unlike my Klonoa cosplay which is a shirt with a paper zipper pined on) so i don't know much about materials and how to make some things. Here's a pick of the girls

Callie is the black haired girl on the left, Marie white haired girl on the right. I think the hardest part will be making her hair/tentacles. They're rather long and are tied in a bow behind her head. I was thinking of getting fake elf ears and putting earings on them, and getting a pair of vanpire teeth and sticking on an extra bit for the bottom tooth. I can make the head piece from a sponge. I would have to find some kind of gold star contacts too. But that's as far as i got for planning.
I'll be giving updates on my progress. If you guys know anything that could help it would be much appreciated. I fear i'll end up not being able to find the right materials T^T