Klonoa Collective: Where our official ship is Joka x Janga.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Animated Klonoa film in the works at Henshin (Now Cancelled)  (Read 50060 times)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Re: RUMOR: Animated Klonoa film in the works at Henshin
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 10:09:24 pm »
ME RN

Offline Mobotropolis

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 11:21:10 pm »
There isn't a reaction image out there that can properly describe how I feel about this.

The Dream is very much alive.

I do wonder just what they have in store for us and when.

In movie terms in Development means that they're still getting materials together to be Greenlit so production can begin. Apparently they already have the rights. Now their pitch just has to be approved so the film can enter Pre-Production (script writing, storyboards, and casting phase).

I do wonder what we're getting. I'm guessing this isn't going to be a continuation of Dream Traveler of Notis Sol. Last we heard that script/story was off limits.

What're you guys hoping for? An adaption? Something entirely new?

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 12:20:33 am »
I guess we can begin the speculation! I wonder if any of the game composers will do the music for it.
Ariga just made an interesting tweet: https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/791854941908393984

In horrible google translate speak it says: In Japan for Kunoroafan. Although Kuronoa anime, in the voice Fant mile words at this stage (Kuronoa language), in progress in the plan to put a caption there. So, I plan to put even the Japanese version subtitles not only English!

So.. I guess it's spoken in Phantomilian and subtitled in Japanese/English/what have you? I approve!

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 12:46:35 am »
I guess we can begin the speculation! I wonder if any of the game composers will do the music for it.
Ariga just made an interesting tweet: https://twitter.com/ariga_megamix/status/791854941908393984

In horrible google translate speak it says: In Japan for Kunoroafan. Although Kuronoa anime, in the voice Fant mile words at this stage (Kuronoa language), in progress in the plan to put a caption there. So, I plan to put even the Japanese version subtitles not only English!

So.. I guess it's spoken in Phantomilian and subtitled in Japanese/English/what have you? I approve!

Ooh, Phantomilian language? This will be as interesting as it gets. :3

Although, what if they have to work on the vocabulary, alphabet, ect. of the Phantomilian language?

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 12:54:43 am »

Super cool to hear, thanks for the info and translation!

Offline Terrmedia

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Wah- that mothertruckin' hoo!
Re: CONFIRMED: Animated Klonoa film in the works at Henshin
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 02:44:17 am »
I can't believe it, this is AMAZING news!! ;D :D
now an possible problem tho,will it come out for the rest of the world as well? or else well have to wait for a looong time and knowing that wait will kill me  :O
There Used To Be A Message Here...
It's Gone Now.

Offline KenjiDraco

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I want to see Crash Bandicoot and Klonoa crossover
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 02:54:15 am »
Finally It's happening! :D I think it will use Phatomilan language

Master Of Fantasy FTW! Signatures were made by Yasha_Kazumenashi.

Offline VividThought

• A blowing
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • I make music, art, and... uhh... bad animation.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 02:54:27 am »
I'm crying.
I just...
This...
The feel of joy and nostalgia just coming back to me...
*sighs*
I need to sleep.
This is too good to be real.

Offline Manikku

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Daburappa
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 03:01:43 am »
Really cool! I hope this sees through all the way, as some movie projects don't always seem to happen.. However, if they've got Ariga back as an artist I'm verily excited to see more from this as it goes :D

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 05:09:36 am »
"Klonoa's fan mails where cap eyes telling with a different keep normal continue disorder." Henshin storytelling film importance.  :bad_straight_face:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 09:50:55 am by CarminaSuva »