No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Dish0ut's Silly Art Thread  (Read 24664 times)

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
Re: Dish0ut's Silly Art Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2022, 05:14:24 am »
You know, while it's probably somewhat slovenly to necro my 7(!!) year old art thread, I suppose I was just feeling a bit nostalgic, as I turned 21 the other day.

Looking at my old art is really... uhh, something. :sad_face:

So how's about I post some recents?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, that was a lot, but to be fair, it's been a long time. Truthfully, I'm not sure if anyone will even really see this, but I still think it's a fun way to look back on and compare to the old.

Love y'all!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 05:16:54 am by Dish »

Offline Warp

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Blasting music 24/7
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2022, 05:37:03 pm »
Good stuff!

Also I see a Ramlethal in there so that's pretty based

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2022, 09:48:22 am »
Aw man (not a man!), it specially is awesome with this post starting in 2015, and seeing how you are nowadays, this kind of gets me, a bit emotional despite me not even knowing you,  :embarassed:, great work, this is some great stuff.  :)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 03:05:54 am »
Aw man (not a man!), it specially is awesome with this post starting in 2015, and seeing how you are nowadays, this kind of gets me, a bit emotional despite me not even knowing you,  :embarassed:, great work, this is some great stuff.  :)

d'aww, thank you so much! that means a lot to me, even if i don't know ya (yet!)

on that note...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and, a special picture that shall exist outside the spoiler:

I'd like to take a moment to thank Untamed Heart and all the people here that I've interacted with along the way. This was one of the first internet spaces I really found myself in, and actually felt like I was part of something. I was 13(!!) when I joined this forum... I'm 23 now, which is pretty crazy to think about! Some of you guys basically knew me when I was a baby. Lots has happened, much has changed, but I'm very thankful that this forum is still standing to this day. I love you guys. Until next time, let's all keep on dreaming together.