No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Petition Thread  (Read 6842 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Petition Thread
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 12:30:30 pm »
Hmm...I've got something to say. Everyone here must know Klonoa's still famous in Japan - And game culture has been quite different in Japan. What's more, Japanese companies would made games which might only sell well in Japan before.
That's, if Namco wanted to make a new Klonoa game, they should had done it already for it was still profitable in Japan - Namco could even have another team made it.

The story of DtP was a completed one, not a nice cliffhanger could be found. Klonoa works seemed to be troubled by this problem, so they bypassed it by making spin-off games. But making too many spin-off games doesn't sound a good idea, right? Maybe they finally pushed Klonoa aside for it was too difficult to think a new and interesting story.

If my guess was right, then the petition isn't the best solution - They're still out of ideas!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:25:37 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
Petition Thread
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 07:09:40 pm »
Then again, Hideo Yoshizawa did have an interest in making another entry, as he promised that he would make a new game if the Wiimake sold well (unfortunately, that wasn't the case  X_X ) But I believe there's still a chance for Klonoa. :)
But the petition really isn't a good idea, especially considering how it's written. The note that the petition had seemed too demanding to be taken seriously, like we're trying to force a game out of them. Like I said in another thread, we should make them feel encouraged to make a 3rd game, and I think that showing them that we care about the series would be a better way of doing so than simply requesting for Klonoa 3 ;)
It a me

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Petition Thread
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 07:04:33 pm »
I really wish the guy who started the petition would QUIT CHANGING THE SIGNATURE QUOTA. Can he at least wait untill the quota is met to change it?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Petition Thread
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 12:11:50 am »
If anyone knows the Namco us and jp emails I'll gladly bug them at various times.

I'll probably get generic responses though :C

I could sleep rant at them 8D as another idea....no that would be a bad idea I go off the deep end when I sleep type rant

Ah well I signed the petition maybe if I get a wii u some day I'll get one of the games.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Petition Thread
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2015, 11:49:22 am »
Petition's closed now.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.