Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Howdy ho!  (Read 3041 times)

Offline NefariousLombax

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • ( V ) ( ;,,; ) ( V )
Howdy ho!
« on: December 29, 2014, 04:28:49 am »
Ah yes, the first impression. I've always found starting something off to always be the hardest part of anything, though seeing as how you're reading this & are probably gonna respond to it, it's quite obvious you've done it as well. Well, better not stall for time, I may as well dive in & whatnot.

We're all here on this forum because of this kawaii little cabbit here -> ;) & to say I love him is an absolute understatement. The characters, storytelling, world, music & mythos of the Klonoa series is virtually unparalleled, at least to me, of course. And while I'll admit the whole 'fandom' part of the internet is not my personal cup of tea, especially considering the infamy of other fandoms, the Klonoa fandom from what I've seen is significantly tamer than others, minus the fetish art of course, but we don't speak of such monstrosities. :sad face:

I'm just here to have a gay (happy) ol' time, so there's no need to treat me like a 'newbie', we're all humans after all. No need to worry, I'm a trustworthy fellow, & I'm sure we can get along, you supposedly handsome rogue behind the computer screen. :D

Well I suppose that's it from me. Whether or not I'm consistently active on here remains to be seen, but hey, who knows what the future may bring. With that being said, this has been Nefarious, & goodbye for now. ;D

...Also, 'cuz I know there's always that one person who's gonna ask, Janga's my favourite Klonoa character. I love that alcoholic psychopathic b*stard. :3
( V ) ( ;,,; ) ( V )

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Re: Howdy ho!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 04:51:50 am »
Welcome, Nefarious! And don't worry, we're all mad here. :3
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 05:12:51 am »
Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time here  :D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 05:47:29 am »
Hello! Welcome! How do you do! ect!

And yes, this fandom is quite a tame one...I mean, yes, we have our moments, but we're certainly no Miiverse >.>

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 06:31:06 am »
Hello and welcome to the forums :D. Also the Klonoa fandom happend to be the first one I joined my self xD.
Yaaaay another a person for the side of darkness and nightmares! I mean yay a person who likes villains in the series. I mean yay for liking Janga :D My favorite is Ghadius! :embarassed:

Please enjoy your time here ^V^ plenty of fun people.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 09:05:59 am »
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy the forums, you're gonna have fun with Daemyn and evil stuff!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:37:04 am »
Hey. Welcome to the forums!

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 01:23:17 pm »
Welcome aboard Lombax (or Nefarious, which ever you prefer). And don't worry, I don't think we've ever treated anyone as a newbie before.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2014, 02:10:02 pm »
Heyyy, another Janga fan! I love all the villains, but Janga (and Joka) have always been my favorites.
Welcome to the forums!

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2014, 02:35:15 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Nefarious! :) Hope you'll have an awesome time here!!! ;D