Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Heroes Legendary Star Medal Story [English]  (Read 17145 times)

Offline Rhombal

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • say wahoo again you motharprudu, say wahoo again
Re: Klonoa Heroes Legendary Star Medal Story [English]
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 10:49:24 pm »
Yeah, I know what you mean. Unfortunately, "labor of love" efforts have all died before they got out the gate in previous attempts. There just isn't really anyone in the fandom with the specific knowledge/skills to get it done on their own, at least so far. ):

Yeah that is a shame...  But I'm sure with all the news about what's been done already maybe a kind soul will find a way to help get it finished, or we could just learn japanese really really fast.  :big_smile:

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 10:56:02 pm »
Yeah that is a shame...  But I'm sure with all the news about what's been done already maybe a kind soul will find a way to help get it finished, or we could just learn japanese really really fast.  :big_smile:
We can only hope. I think if I recall, the biggest challenge isn't in getting the remaining parts translated, it's in actually implementing it into the patch. But I'm no expert on either so I might have no idea what I'm talking about lol

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 11:15:35 pm »
Part 3 / Moon Ruins is up on the initial 1st post. I don't wanna spam in too many videos xD
I've been trying to learn Japanese but. life/other things I need to get done + lack of time and I can't afford classes :x
I can only hope the patch continues at some point. At the very least people can know the game's story now.
There is a translated tutorial as well over on this thread which explains a good amount of the game. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=676.0

Offline soupfistDEV

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Soupify!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 11:50:37 pm »

I honestly would offer to finish the patch for free, if I wanted to get more into the ins and outs of the GBA as well as learning more about ARM assembly. It's a long process of having to learn different hardware before actually getting anything done, and I'm not that experienced. And with me being in college right now, even if I did end up doing it, it would take me a long time to finish. :sad_face:

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2018, 09:14:53 am »
To be honest i love this patch but it has thrown me off because i so use to the Japanese text and with the menus looking the way they do it just looks odd to me.

but to be honest i have played the heck out off this game doing some speed run stuff, glitches, and for lets play stuff.?

there is nothing fundamentally wrong with it, its more so messing with my visual memory so it feels odd.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:16:52 am by Juno, Reason: stuff »
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 01:06:07 pm »
Klonoa Heroes story Part 4 is up on the main post. I fixed links. some really weird stuff happend with bbcode spoilers and mysterious line breaks suddenly existing.

Edit: Part 5 / Volk City is also up now on the first post.

Edit: Edit: the rest of the videos are up. also a little more information got added in on that post with the jugkettle video about what happend with the patch
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 01:00:51 am by Voka~Daemyn, Reason: last few videos »

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2018, 10:45:19 am »
Glad to see all of the Klonoa Heroes translated story cutscenes videos have been uploaded already, again hope that some others would pick up this project again and translate the rest of the game again

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator

Offline Rhombal

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • say wahoo again you motharprudu, say wahoo again
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 11:29:48 pm »
I think I might try playing it even though I'm unfamiliar with the language.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2018, 08:38:07 am »
does this patch 100% match the GameFAQs translation or does it use a different translation?
Guess what... You're a Cutie