No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Shoutbox  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Shoutbox
« on: April 27, 2015, 07:19:27 pm »
I'm new here, So I just found out that the shoutbox is only available on weekends. But, Does anyone know why?

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Shoutbox
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 07:22:01 pm »
At one point it got spammed too much / distracting from the forums from what I remember.
at the time it was on full time there was pretty much no way to moderate it either. The new version is still kind of limited on that.
That's all I remember about it right now.

I do miss it full time though xD.

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 07:23:51 pm »
At one point it got spammed too much / distracting from the forums from what I remember.
at the time it was on full time there was pretty much no way to moderate it either. The new version is still kind of limited on that.
That's all I remember about it right now.

I do miss it full time though xD.
Thanks!  :big_smile:

Offline atered

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 09:50:17 am »
Oh. Now I understand. Thank you for asking @Toroko. I was wondering the same thing.
Ohh, guys. I forgot to present my last work. I developed a web page where you could convert online unit measurements link kj and kcal. On the website you'll find a lot more conversion tool from physics, chemistry, design, imaging and more.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:03:39 am by atered »