Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Shimeji (New)  (Read 1492 times)

wahooklonaopii_

Klonoa Shimeji (New)
« on: October 28, 2021, 01:27:13 am »
Hey all! It's about time I give out updates on that Shimeji I talked about on the forums a few months ago.
I gave up on the old one because of my lack of motivation and overall laziness, but I decided to make a new one just a few days ago. It's finally finished, so go take a look:

The Shimeji will be up for download. Have fun having Klonoa as your desktop buddy! Shimeji requires Java and runs only on Windows. Please read the ReadMe file.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/0YISxZSb#P5EYuafL5hnTH9TKJqvtXgX22B9nhQFnsA0HG_uskXs

I do plan on making ones of the King of Sorrow and Lolo soon enough. More excited for King of Sorrow, because of how he's my absoloutely favorite character of the series.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 02:52:46 am by wahooklonoapii_ »

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: Klonoa Shimeji (New)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 02:08:11 am »

I am a big fan of Shimeji and I am so glad this exists! He's super adorable and is now taking over my desktop as I type.  :big_smile:

wahooklonaopii_

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 02:43:24 am »
Thank you so much! I hope he's having fun in your desktop as you are with him right now~

Offline whipperwhipandwizkid

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • on like hot butter on the top the pop corn yall
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 09:18:58 pm »

whats the fun in not going overboard

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 06:53:25 pm »
Oh my God, this is beautifull!♥
I've been looking for a Klonoa Shimeji for a long time!
Gonna download it right now.

I'll edit this post when I got it, to show a screenshot of him in my desktop. :smile2:

Edit: Look at them go.

This is beautiful.♥
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:05:43 pm by YukarinUniversalTraveler, Reason: Added screenshot »

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2022, 08:31:22 pm »
Im scared of using these for now, they're bonzi buddies to me.
Even if they are harmless, so, i dunno what am even talking about.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/