Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Invader Zim  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Alexinator

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: -6
Invader Zim
« on: March 13, 2016, 06:54:38 pm »

Have you ever seen this cartoon before?

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Invader Zim
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:09:19 pm »
Oh yea, definitely. I saw this show a lot when it came on. Big fan of it, even to this day. I don't have any of the DVDs, but I do have Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots, which has GIR in it as a playable character (in the PS2, Wii and DS versions, anyway) (strangely enough he, Rocko, Stimpy, and Jenny don't appear in, or are even MENTIONED in cutscenes, and they don't get mech suits, either) and I had Nicktoons: Globs of Doom, which has Zim and Dib as playable characters (GIR is in it as a boss, and a few other characters appear as people you have to rescue at certain points). I even found extended versions of the opening and ending themes on YouTube.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:43:55 pm by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 08:30:54 pm »
I watched this a looong time back I think before it got temp banned from nick.
I really liked it eheheh. It was a bit morbid but very entertaining to me xD.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 10:26:37 pm »
My childhood in a nutshell. I would watch this every day with my brother all the time, I still have the DVD set of it somewhere-
I would and still do reference this show all the time. 10/10

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 12:55:21 am »
This is literally a defining cartoon for my generation. If you're a millenial and you DIDN'T have an Invader ZIM phase in middle school or high school, you're lying  ;)

Admittedly I'm not as into it as I used to be, but I can't deny how successfully that show pulled off shock humor.

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 07:06:18 am »
When I got myself Skylanders and searched for Kaos' voice actor - Richard Horwitz, who I knew had been voicing Billy in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - I discovered that he had also voiced Invader Zim in a cartoon of the same name. Everybody recognized Kaos more as Zim more than Billy, so I was curious to see why and decided to watch a couple of episodes.

...Loved it XD I must've been... 14 or 15 when I started watching the show on my computer, and today I'm still not finished, though I do plan to do so at some point. Zim is one lovable villain I need to know more :D
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101