Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Loreleir

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
Hello everyone!
« on: January 10, 2022, 12:57:44 am »
 :big_smile:

My name is Lorelei, and I've been a huge fan of Klonoa since I was probably around 9 years old-- 18 years now, almost 19! It all started when Lunatea's Veil came bundled with my PS2... and I've never looked back! I have fond memories of playing and replaying that game many times. I moved on to the other games a little later in life, once emulation became an option.

Oh, how I miss my disc! It got caught up in one of many moves over the past 7 years. I have an old fat PS2, and I'm saving up to replace the game. Such a shame it didn't sell well enough here in the US for there to be cheap copies available these days.

When I'm not hyperfixated on whatever piece of media... I'm an artist (though I'm very shy about it) and a gamer, mainly FFXIV and rhythm games, though I'm only okay at both of them, haha. I have an indoor succulent garden, and I keep two wonderful little guinea pigs named Potato Cake and Latke. I also crochet and sew.

Very nice to see there's still forums around for my special interests! It feels like the Big Sites (FB, reddit, twitter etc.) have sort of taken over and gutted many a forum in this last decade.

Bonus trivia:
Despite the name, I am not a girl!   :embarassed:

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 01:52:24 am »
Hi! Welcome! :big_smile:
I'm a new member too! :) It's nice to see more new people around here, and actually making topics without becoming, like, ghost members and stuff. ;)

We have almost the same age, and we also share similar passtimes, such as sewing and stuff; I'm an artist myself too. Also, thanks for making clear that you're not a girl! :embarassed:

Hopefully you'll get along with everybody here. Let's chat sometime! I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of fun in here ;D

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 04:19:28 am »
Greetings and welcome to the Collective :smile2:

Enjoy your stay and have fun ;)

Bonus trivia:
Despite the name, I am not a girl!   :embarassed:

Could've fooled me there :bad_straight_face:

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 09:13:13 am »
Hello there, uhm, that's it.

So, why does your profile say that you're 27, despite you being 18?
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 05:59:07 pm »
Hello there and welcome!

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism