Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The possible average new member introduction.  (Read 2801 times)

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: The possible average new member introduction.
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2021, 01:04:20 pm »
Hi there people! :big_smile:

I'm surprised there is a forum about Klonoa, even more now seeing that it is still somewhat active; since cool things like forums and blogs are now being replaced by that thing called Discord... I don't have anything against it, but I really miss the neat environment that forums like this have, and I hope that this one's not the exception.  :D

Well, introducing myself; you can call me Yukarin(pronounced like "YOU-car-in"), as that is my "artist name", I draw fan art, both traditionally and digitally; and I also draw my own original characters.

Speaking of original characters, the first time I saw Klonoa, was back in 2010 when there was this huge boom about Sonic fan characters, and some of them were recolored versions of Sonic and other characters; remember?
So, one of these fan characters was a Klonoa recolor. :bad_straight_face:
It wasn't until, like, five years later, when I learned (more like "discovered") that the original character was a cabbit with black fur and a blue Pac-Man hat, and his name was "Klonoa". :sick:
That was then, back in 2017 or so. I still didn't know that the character was from a videogame. I discovered that recently, in 2019. I was never much of a gamer girl, and almost all of the games I play are emulated ones. But a couple of months ago I got a hold on a neat PS1 emulator, and I thought "Oh I should try playin' the Klonoa game", and well, here I am. Totally loved Door to Phantomile, even though it's kinda hard for me, since I'm not good with platformers. :embarassed:
I liked the game so much I started investigating more about everything Klonoa. I'm also playing Empire of Dreams and Beach Volleyball, and absolutely loved both of them. You could say I'm a little hyped. ;)

And last night I discovered that this forum existed, and today I'm here, introducing myself to all of you. I am a new fan of Klonoa, and I hope I can get along with all of you! :big_smile:

Offline Balneor

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 02:31:20 pm »
Hello there !

Looks like you wrote under someone else's presentation which isn't the most ideal, it would have been better that you start your own thread... but no big deal

I had and still have such obsession with everything Klonoa related too. Tip : beware of the PS2 game, if you're unlucky enough it might completely trap you down this path
ALL YOUR LIFE

Can you link places where you hold your art ? Having trouble finding one with your handle

I don't have much to say else honestly. I'm happy you fell in the love with the series, that you came here to stop by and I hope you have a good time.

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 04:11:56 pm »
Whoops. I saw people were chatting here with lengthy messages, and reading the title of the thread I thought this was THE "welcome new people" masterpost, like in some other forums. But it seems like I've already messed up, in my very first post, too. :sad_face:

Sorry then. Should I, like, open my own thread to make things right?
I wouldn't like to put my social media links in here, that would be rude. :bad_straight_face:

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2023, 11:43:25 am »
I re-wrote this, i feel like it was starting to feel some-what outdated, even tho i already introduced my self here, i'd still like to leave an "about me" page.  :)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/