In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Anyone from the original Klonoa Fan Club?  (Read 1148 times)

Offline SoBe

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Anyone from the original Klonoa Fan Club?
« on: July 31, 2019, 02:57:25 pm »
Hello,

I used to be a member of the original Klonoa Fan Club forums many many years ago back before they died (around 2009 if I remember correctly). It temporarily returned a few years later but then subsequently died again.

I'm curious whether there's anyone here from the first Klonoa Fan Club? It was so long ago I've forgotten the names of the people I used to talk to there. I can't even remember what my username was back then either.

I remember having a really good time there and meeting some nice people. I wonder whether there's anyone here who remembers anything from those days?

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Anyone from the original Klonoa Fan Club?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 03:48:55 pm »
Welcome. And, no, I was never on there.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 05:09:51 pm »
Welcome! :)

I vaguely remember being a member of a Klonoa forum around that time, I don't remember if it was Klonoa Fan Club, though. It was around the time the Wiimake was coming out and people were discussing the rumoured redesign. Got any screenshots or web archive links of the forum?

Offline SoBe

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 10:54:16 am »
I don't have any screenshots I'm afraid, at least none that I can find. I'm not even sure what the original url for the forums were, therefore no webarchive either. I'd be interested in seeing it though if anyone is able to remember.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 09:32:10 pm »
I think maybe 1 or 2 members have been to it. Maybe @Aura24 know. I've heard of it but I've never been to it my self. I got into the Klonoa series sometime around 2014