Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Blog  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Klonoa Blog
« on: September 12, 2018, 04:18:57 pm »
On twitter Overthemoonpie said he would like people to spread word of the klonoa tumblr blog. Anyone have any ideas as to make this easier? I’ve been doing this for a while.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: Klonoa Blog
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 04:26:46 pm »
Hello, that would be me.  ;) (Also I am a girl but you're forgiven.) I've tried to get my voice heard whether it be advertising Klonoa @ Blog, Untamed Heart Forums, or my own art. But it just doesn't seem to work out. I do hope by just word of mouth/text it'll gain traction but there has to be a better way.

Offline Infinite

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 04:30:42 pm »
Oh sorry about your gender. Also I replied to that tweet of yours. did you not see it?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 04:32:33 pm by Infinite »

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 04:48:59 pm »
I know just throwing money at a problem will not solve it but you could try becoming a core on DeviantArt to get your art more promoted (maybe doing some comissions to help you become a core). If it were me I would try to make a comic crossover between Klonoa and [popular franchise], making a comic series make people returning to your page for more and since it's a crossover you can ride on the cocktails of [popular franchise], just don't choose Sonic as a [popular franchise], nothing against Sonic or the Sonic community but Sonic is like the App Store of fanfiction, in order to find an emerald you need to walk a whole Sahara desert of junk. Well that's just my toughts.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 12:28:04 pm »
@overthemoonpie we really appreciate all that you do for the community! I'm sure once the movie happens things will definitely happen much faster ;3

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 04:29:20 pm »
Oh yes, I await the day I can post brand spankin' new Klonoa content just like the days when the webcomic was going.  :embarassed:

Offline IsmaDLR

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 04:52:00 pm »
Until new info about something Klonoa-related appears, your blog will be growing very slowly or maybe it will get stuck. For now, we can help as much as we can do, but it may just not help at all.

If we can do something to help, just say it and we will do it the best we can.