No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Wiimmfi : General and Friend Code Exchange Thread  (Read 1614 times)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Wiimmfi : General and Friend Code Exchange Thread
« on: September 24, 2014, 01:55:25 pm »
As you were wondering, "What is Wiimmfi?"
http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/Wiimmfi_Project
This is Wiimmfi's Wiki and Info.
This is a Youtube tutorial video, click the youtube icon on the player and check the description, You should find links for downloading and installing Wiimmfi, also there's a way to play any game without homebrewing.
http://smashboards.com/threads/guide-connecting-to-brawl-pm-wifi-post-wfc-shutdown-occasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/
This is a Guide for Wiimmfi, on Step1 : Hackless method, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR SAVE AND GRAB UNTOUCHED WiFi Save, else you'll have to homebrew and go to homebrew method.
(WARNING : You need a SD Card, with homebrew or not, it's very important.)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, since i don't know if there's anyone here uses Wiimmfi for gaming, To whoever wants to talk about this Project or puts their Friend Codes for exchanging!

@ALOIYD (@) : SSBB = 0907-9435-1309

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Wiimmfi : General and Friend Code Exchange Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 02:58:40 pm »
...I'm 100% positive you didn't mean 3DS friend codes, but I'll just give you mine, anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0115-6869

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).