You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♥!!!!I'M BACK! MAJOR, SUPER, MEGA OH MY GAWSH!!!!♥  (Read 6853 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
♥!!!!I'M BACK! MAJOR, SUPER, MEGA OH MY GAWSH!!!!♥
« on: September 10, 2014, 12:17:14 pm »
UNTAMED HEART!!!!♥ OH. MY. GOODNESS. :O HI!!!♥ ITS BEEN LIKE *looks at calendar* A WEEK OR TWO? :unsure: I FORGOT BUT I REALLY DONT CARE BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS IM BACK!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! :D ;D :big_smile: :D ;D :big_smile:

So if you didn't know I quit this website like... LIKE I SAID I FORGOT! x_x but why anyways? Guys its been nothing but drama and I just don't even have the energy to explain everything. My mom like kicked me off of the forums I joined and other sites like animal jam, worlize, chatlands, etc. :( She got this new job and I know she is under stress right now and other stuff that I won't be saying. She didn't boot me off of YouTube so that was the only thing I had if I wanted to chat online. :sad face: Normally when my mom wants me off of something I can't question her like that and I just do it because I respect what she has to say no matter what. But once everything was straightened out in our lives I decided to ask her if I could go back to my beloved websites and she surprisingly said YES! :O GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT?! SHE SAID YES FLIPPIN DOLPHINS YES!♥ SO HERE I AM LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I AM SO HAPPY I COULD

!!!!!!!EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!
NOW I CAN POST RANDOM STUFF LIKE I DID (gonna have to finish part 2 of my embarrassment topic LOL) AND ROLE PLAY WITH MY BUDDIES ON AJ! We role play things like Power Rangers (IM PINK!♥), pokemon, Sonic, we just have a blast I cant wait to see them again THANK YOU MOM!!!!♥ I LOVE YOU!♥ :D

IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE GONE FOREVER! IT MEANS MY LIFE IS BACK TO NORMAL!!!! *JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW WITH A CRASHHH* YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥ :D

WOOOO See you around Untamed Heart!♥ THIS CALLS FOR TACO NIGHT!♥

P.S. Couldn't make this post fancy like I usually do because this just happened and I just wanted to say this while IM EXTREMELY EXCITED!♥♥♥ :D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: ♥!!!!I'M BACK! MAJOR, SUPER, MEGA OH MY GAWSH!!!!♥
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 12:26:53 pm »
OMG!!! DI GI CAME BACK! SWEET LOVELY DI GI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKED US BUT NOW YOU'RE HERE! OH, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN DI GI! DI GI! DI GI!!!!! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL FRIEND!
*SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGS!!!*

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 12:37:19 pm »
WAHOO~! :D YAY! You came back, Sister DiGi!!! ;D It's so good to see you again~! :big_smile:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:39:05 pm »
I'm very glad to see you are back this calls for celebration coffee for me ! :D

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 12:41:03 pm »
Okay, welcome back, also try to not go intensive like this (HEY I AM MORE INTENSE THAN WHAT DO YOU THINK)
 ;)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:34 pm »
Your posts remind me of those Old Spice commercials...

Still, glad that you're back.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 01:17:39 pm »
Classic case of an over controlling parent. You have my condolences.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 01:43:10 pm »
Good to have you back.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 02:34:42 pm »
Welcome back! It's nice to see you got everything straightened out, and all.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 02:48:08 pm »
OMG!!! DI GI CAME BACK! SWEET LOVELY DI GI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKED US BUT NOW YOU'RE HERE! OH, I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN DI GI! DI GI! DI GI!!!!! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL FRIEND!
*SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGS!!!*

*SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGS BACK* OMG IKR I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!♥♥♥ :O I am so sorry if I confused you or anyone here but I did not leave because I disliked anyone! like I said it was my mom and the sudden dramaaa x_x BUT I MISSED YOU SO MUCH WE HAS GOTS TO LIKE HANG OUT AGAIN SWEET POTATO!♥ :D *HAPPILY DANCES IN MY ROOM*♥

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.