Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Author Skype Group  (Read 2262 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Author Skype Group
« on: February 08, 2016, 03:25:40 pm »
Hey guys, got something to share

A friend of mine, @I always try my hardest, is making a skype group for authors to meet other authors, chat, and hang out and all that jazz. I'm making this topic for him since he's a little nervous to ask.

So, add "I always try my hardest" on skype, and he'll tell you the rules, basically just stuff like no flaming, respect others, ect ect. Then he'll add you to the group.

So for any author, whether it be on fanfiction, or real novels, or anything, this is the place for you to go to have a chat with other authors. Even if you're not an author but you're wanting to be one and are looking for advice, this is the place for you. The Authorcade has open arms.

So, spread the word. Post on other forums, tell your friends, see if there's anyone interested in this.

So what do you guys think? Anyone interested here? It'll be lots of fun  :smile2:

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
Re: Author Skype Group
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 03:33:24 pm »
I love how you post this 1 hour after I post a writing piece, lol. Anyway, I'm totally interested. Both for fanfictions and real novels. However, I can tell in advance that I won't be able to be super super active (because Life is cruel with me), but it would be fun to share stuff with other authors/writers.
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 06:14:51 pm »
sounds coolio, yo. I'm not the greatest when I actually do get around to writing but I'd love to hang around.

Offline SyraxAxoJaxco

• Kinesthetic Storyteller. Dancer, for short.
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Alola, digidestined~
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 03:38:33 am »
Well, as a (amateur) writer, i really want to join this..
But the fact that i don't have (or maybe, don't want to make) a Skype account disappoints me.. :sad_face:

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 04:52:24 pm »
It took me QUITE a few weeks, but I think my situation is stable enough - for now - for me to join that group. I send the request to your friend, @BinaryPulsar :)
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 05:22:40 pm »
It took me QUITE a few weeks, but I think my situation is stable enough - for now - for me to join that group. I send the request to your friend, @BinaryPulsar :)

Request? Like to join the group? For that ya gotta add "I Always Try My Hardest" on skype and he'll add you to the group. I hope you have a good time there  ;)